Foxy x reader

TastyWords16 mitsume10 KawaiiTeenMe amber_heart_ Midnight_Lilac waterviking4 0darkrandomjoy0 felix-ackerman
_-Alois-Trancy-_ enderblaze42

You crawled in through the vent...everything looks normal and all your rules on your reminder.......
Check on everybody!!!!!

You pressed the light to see ballora on her stage dancing......
🎵 I got a feeling.... Somebody watching me🎵

You eyes widen as you heard the song playing

You eyes widen as you heard the song playing......you slowly looked at Playtime foxy window .....you flashed the light to see blood on it............
(You then noticed Akinito work mornings and he didn't text you back earlier)

You panicked at tried calling him..."Come on!!!!"
You kept pressing the button on play time foxy window ......

He was twitching and you was about to touch the button....
"T-touch that a-and You d-die...."
You slowly moved your hand away......you looked back up to see him gone......

You moved back and saw him in the vent.....you quickly ran to the vent to the elevator when foxy grabbed you and pulled you back pinning you.....

You screamed and tried to fought back...."l-let me go.." You cried out.....
"I don't want to die....." You looked away.......

"Did ya friend already claim ya?"
You looked back at him,"w-what?! NO! And what did you do to him!!" You growled......

He tighten his grip on your wrist making you wince .......
"You like him or me......."

You looked confused....."w-what ar-"

"YOU LIKE ME OR HIM!!!"

You squrimed and screamed,"LET ME GO I WANT TO GO HOME!!!"

He pinned your arms above your head and ripped off your shirt along with your bra...... He blushed....

You screamed embarrased and turn your head......."Let me go!!!"

Foxy smirked,"Say you love me...."

You looked back at him,"Will you let me go......."
He nodded,"sure lass~......"

You gulped and opened your mouth a little,"I-I l-love you." You looked away.....
He cupped you face and faced him,"You don't mean it!" He grabbed your left one hard making you yelp and blushed red...... You was scared.........
Is He going to rape me and kill me like he did Akinito? Where is He? Will that bunny come back for me? Will I make it to 6:00? Will somebody help me?...........