A Bedroom Thugg

"I've been alot of places and seen alot of things, but it won't compare to what imma see when I turn 18".

My name is Kymyah. I was born on December 21,1996 in Brooklyn,New York.  I am Puerto Rican and Donimican. So my hair is fairly long. I'm 5'4 and I'm thick so you can say I have it all. I moved to Atlanta,Georgia with my sister when I was 15. I fucking hate it down here, my sister ain't never here. She always with a differentnigga everytime I come home. I mean I've had my fair share of niggas but damn. Anyway I just need a escape I wanna run away, but that ain't gonna solve nothing. I would go to back to New York but my mama there. I'm messing with. this boy named Chris but I'm also fucking with Nathan. I mean honestly I don't like either one of them..... I just fuck with them because they're the cutest boys at my school..... so their dick must be good to......right.  I go to Therell High btw I mean I'm what they call a Nat Nat Swoop or Squeeze at school but you get the picture. They just mad cause when they nigga with them he be thinking of me... But I really don't care..... Cause they no whats up with me when they be with me. I have a known reputation to be a Bedroom Thugg. I'm called that because I run everything behind closed doors. A typical day for me is go to school go flex on a girl nigga and fuck him at night. After I fuck him I give him back and he stuck on me forever but at least I gave him back...... nice right I consider myself to be a bad ass bitch the queen b..... I only got a few months before I turn 18. Imma move away and do me........ I love the lifestyle I live..... It's not perfect but it's worth it I'm an original bitch regardless. Ain't no bitch badger than me I don't care what nobody say Yeah I fuck alot so what.....