"Secrets"

Today was my first day back at school after finding out about me being pregnant. I didn't know how I was gonna tell Dria or better yet Dre. I didn't know how I was gonna face them knowing I'm hiding this. I drove to school blasting Me & U by Cassie. I know it's old and I love it. When I got to school and I all of a sudden got nauseous. I felt so sick but I decided to brush it off and go on with my day. I walked in school not wanting to be bothered. I seen Dria standing by her locker talking to some other girls. I decided to walk over and talk to her.

"Hey Dria...." y'all

"Hey Kymyah I missed you girl"

She hugged me so tight.

"I'll catch later imma catch up with my girl"

"So what's up why you ain't been at school what 's going on?"

" I been sick"

"Why you ain't tell me I would've brought you some soup?"

"I don't have a cold I'm------

The bell rung for us to go to class. I'll talk to you later Dria. I gotta go.

After first period it was time for lunch I was so hungry I had two chessebugers fries a salad and chips. I washed all that down with a Dasani strawberry flavored water. The rest of the day I was wondering how I was gonna tell Dre Dria and my sister. And with this being the last day before Christmas break I had time at least I thought. When the bell rung I tried to hurry out the door to meet up with Dria. I called her name and she ran to me.

" What were you trying to tell me earlier?"

" I don't wanna tell you here I want to tell you in private"

"Okay but can I get a ride home"

"Yeah but where's Dre I need to talk to y'all?"

"He at home"

The ride home was nerve wrecking for me. I had no idea how I was gonna even put my mouth to tell them that I was 2 months pregnant by Dre. There was so much to think about. Was Dria gonna still be my friend?, Was Dre gonna help me with my baby?

LIKE COMMENT VOTE AND BE TRUTHFUL WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD KYMYAH TELL DRE? IS DRIA GONNA STILL BE HER FRIEND