12th grade

Today is the first day of school and I mean i guess I'm excited as I can be being a 12th grader and all. I'm not like all the other seniors because I don't have a clique that I hang with because I don't have any friends..... I mean yeah friends would be nice, but they bring unwanted attention. I walked into school and picked up my schedule from the main office. I looked to see who class I would have first everyday for the next two semesters. Mr. Jeffery......... damn I really was hoping i wouldn't have to put up with this nigga again. I mean I wasn't really stuttin it though cause it was my last year so shit all I had to do was chill. I walked into his class right before the bell so he wouldn't even have a reason to talk to me. I went straight to the back of the class. I picked the seat in the very last row all the way in the back. I sat down and Mr. Jeffery just began to take the roll. There was a girl that looked like she was new. Appaerntly, she was because she kept looking at me. I could only think of two reasons why she was looking at me one because she had some unknown pressure or she had heard about me but i didn't give a fuck regardless how she felt. Mr. Jeffery's class went by slow but the period was finally over. After his class it was time for lunch. Just as began walking to the caferia the new girl stopped me.

"hey what's up? I'm Dria"

"nothing what do you want? "

"I mean I don't want nothing in particular I was just looking for somebody to kick it with"

"Oh I mean you can kick it with me all you want but I'm not used to people being my friend cause as you can see I don't have a clique"

"Who needs a clique what can they do for you but here's my number call me if want to kick it or talk"

"Okay Thanks I'm Kymiah by the way "

************************************************************************************************************

The day was finally over it was straight for the first day but i was ready to go home. As I was getting in my car to go home I saw Dria standing around looking lost so I decided ton ask her if she needed a ride. She said no at first but I could tell she was lying. I asked her where she lived. She told me. She actually stayed down the street from me and i didnt even know. I told her that she just stayed down the street from me and that it wouldn't be a problem if I took her home. On the way home I asked her if she wanted to come work on Mr.Jeffery's homework together. She said yeah she said since she just stayed down the street and her mom was at work she wouldn't mind. We went in my house I introduced her to my mom and big sister. I told my sister that we were going to work on homework but it's not like she gave a fuck because she ain't never there anyway. After we got done doing our homework, she asked if I wanted to go chill at her house for a while. I said sure it's not like I had something more important to do.