It's Time......

It had been seven months since I've talked to Dre. I was due any day now and the way I was feeling I could surely tell. It is 3 o'clock in the morning and I had school tomorrow but I had to talk to Dre. Right when I was about to call him my phone rang.
"Hello??...."
"Hey Myah"
"Who is this??"
"It's Dre how are are you feeling??"
"Fine why do you care??"
"Because you are having my baby and I love you"
"You didn't love me when you let your mama tell you how not to raise your baby"
"Look I'm sorry about that she always is trying too run my life"
"Well you should've stood up to her not for me but for your little girl"
"We're having a girl??"
"I'm having a girl Dre"
"Are you busy??"
"No Dre I just thought I should call you and tell you I'm do any day"
"Can I come over??"
"Why what do want??"
"I wanna hold you and my daughter so can I come over"
"Yeah..."
"I'll be over in twenty minutes"
I don't why always fall for him. It's like he has a hold on me I just don't know why. I decided to get up and take a shower I needed to think. I turned the water on and let it get nice and hot. I let the water run through my hair and down my body. I got out the shower brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a curly ponytail. I put on some black leggings and a white tee and my puppy house shoes. I went downstairs and started cooking a grilled cheese. After the grilled cheese sandwich was done the doorbell rung. I went downstairs and opened the door to see Dre standing there. I invited him in.
"Hey what's up??"
"Nothing I'm just having pain"
"Are you sure your okay??"
"Yeah they happen alot because the baby's on the way"
"Oh"
I went to grab my grilled cheese sandwich off the counter. I brought it in the living room and sat down on the couch. As soon as I started eating it I felt like I had to see so I told Dre I was going to the bathroom and I'll be right back. As soon as I stood up from the couch water came from my vagina and I started to feel pain. I fell to the floor and and screamed out for Dre.
"Dreeeeeeeee help me I..... "
Dre ran upstairs.
"Baby is everything okay??"
"Call 911 I'm going into labor"
Dre pulled out his phone and called 911"
"Uhh my girlfriend is going into labor we need ambulance now at 2365 Drexel Rd."
"Baby it's gonna be okay"
I couldn't do anything but scream. It hurt so bad that I felt I was gonna die. The ambulance came a little later.
"Dre you need to call my sister and tell her it's time"
When we got to the emergency room I was 9 centimeters long. It was time to push but my sister wasn't there yet. I couldn't wait anymore. The doctor came in the room and said it was time to push.
" Okay on my count I want you to push"
"Yesssss"
"Okay on the count of three I want you to push 1-2-3 push"
I pushed as hard as I could"
"1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9...... Okay that was good I need you keep going just like that okay 1-2-3 push"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 I see the head 1-2-3 push"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
I squeezed Dre's hand so hard I didn't know who was more in pain me or him.
"You have a beautiful baby girl"
They took her to clean her off and brought her back to me in a white blue and red receiving blanket. The thing I could think of was how beautiful she was. She had big brown eyes and she had ruby red cheeks. When I looked up at Dre he had tears in his eyes.
"I can't believe we created something so beautiful"
"Yeah Kayla do you see your daddy??"
"Kayla....???"
"Yeah Kayla Gabrielle Daniels"
"Can I hold her??"
I handed Kayla to Dre. I heard the door open and in walks Dria my sister and Dre's mom.
"Oh my gosh she is so beautiful"
"Yeah she is"
Dria took out her camera and starting taking pictures. Dre's mom looked like she didn't want too be there and Dre could tell. Dre handed Kayla back to me. Dria continued to take pictures.
"Kymyah I have something to tell you"
"Yeah..."
As soon as my sister was finna tell me the door to my room opens. I look up and see my mom.
"What are you doing here??"
"I can't come see my daughter and grand baby"
"No you can't and I have an announcement to make"
Everybody looked at me confused.
"I have decided we're moving to California I wanna give her a better chance at a good life"
"You're not just gonna take her away from me like that I'm her daddy that doesn't matter"