Chapter 1

Jess P.O.V

Today feels like a good day to forget about everything  that happend this weekend  with my parents, you see the thing is my parent's want me to be the perfect  little angel that gets great grades with perfect friends . They actually  interviewed  who  could be my friends  so I got stuck with these people I didn't  even  know but over time we became  best friends . Lea and Amy,they are the best friends I could ever ask for, even though we didn't  start at the right side of the bed but we did it.

I decided on wearing  a kind of olive grey sweater,black knee cut high waisted jeans and black ankle boots.
I did my make up as normal always light wich is some mascara, eyeliner,and lip stick Mac of course.

When I looked decent enough I went downstairs  to eat me breakfast, wichn is my all time favourite Coco pops they have always  been my favourite since I was a child, I never eat anything else if I dont have my pops then it an't  good for you to be in the same room as me , Coco pops are my drugs if I don't have my drugs then shit is about to get down.
"Jess there won't be modelling for a while cause they  renovating the site so you come straight home."
"Yes, mom I'll come straight home ."
"Good, your father and I might be late as we've got  a meeting with Mr and Mrs Lakhosi to see if they will agree for you and Fracisco can go as  dates to the Movie premire."
"Okay mom bye."

As I reached my car my phone started vibrating  in my pocket  I quickly pulled it out  to see who was texting me and it was Amy.

Amy😛- Where u at ?

Me- Babe chill on ma way

Amy😛- Hurry up Lea is being moody  today.

Me- Ok I'm coming

I reached my parking spot and pulled out my black back pack and  wentbfir my locker.

"Hey Jessie how my girl doing day."

"Not your girl Cal." I said rolling my eyes
"We will  see about that bebe."
"I hate you."
"Love you too!"

Gosh I really hate Caleb ever since he got to this school he has always tried to get with me for some reason  which  remains unknown to me.
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
MY FIRST UPDATE HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.xx