Chapter 2

"What took you so long?"
"Sorry Lee, Caleb happend. Why are you so grumpy today? What got you knickers  in a twist? "
"Its Liam has been cheating on me for three months and all a long these eleven months we've been dating was a lie, eight months i thought we were the perfect match but he just can't control his dick."

" Hey.... you can do better that him there are so many hot guys out there that are looking for someone  like you so don't rush like I did by dating Ajax. Don let him break down your walls."

"Jess is right Lee don't be so down  Liam he so stupid for what he did, he just lost the best thing he ever had.

"Well, ladies we have to go to class soon then Mabry after school we can go to the mall for some girl time?"
"Sorry Jess we can't  Lee and I are going to help my mom with something can we go next time."
"Yeah sure, see you later, love you guys."

"We love you too!" They called at the same time.

I reached my glass just as the bell rang and went  to the back of the class to my seat that's always sit at no one ever sit's there only me.

My teacher started  lecturing us on our lesson which was history. I didn't  take down any notes because I was four chapters ahead them so I just doodeld  on my note book. Until I got hit by something on my head. I turned around to see who just hit me and  it was Caleb.

He pointed  to a crumpled up piece  of paper so I picked it up and read it.

I heard about Lee, sorry about what Liam did sometime he can be a dick .
And can i talk to you after school plz?

It took me a while  to reply because  I wasn't  too sure if it was him who sent this note. I looked back to him and he's already looking at me with a cute innocent  look a,  look you would never see on him.

Um...yeah she's  really bumped about it but she'll be fine. We can meet up at the beach the back of my place around five?

I threw the note back at him with landed  perfectly  on his desck. I faced my attention back to Miss Horan. The rest of the time in class I slept .

"Jess wake up class us over ." I heard Calebs voice
I lifted my head  to find there was no one in the classroom,which was very odd
"Hey,where everyone? " I asked as I stretched my arms .
"Everyone  went home because ther was a teacher emergency  meeting. I've been trying to wake you up for the past two minutes. "

"Sorry."
"It's ok ."
"So why did you want to meet up?" I asked as I got out my seat . We walked to the school entrance .
"Um....I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out some time?"
"What? You want to go out with me? Really?"
"Yeah, i really like you and want to know more about you."
"Cal I really don't have good history with bad boy's."
"I not Ajax. I'm not gonna hurt you like he did please give me a chance Jess."

They way he looked at me proved  he wasn't telling a lie. He was holding  on my arm like I was so fragile  like he could break me.
"Please Jess."
"Ok but if you mess the-."

"Thank you." Cal happily screamed as he picked me up spinning us around. I actually liked the way his arm wrapped around my waist. I let out a little giggle as we spinned . His arms went to my legs and wrapped them around his waist  I pulled my head back to look at  him he leaned in and pressed a light kiss on my cheek.
"Thank you." He placed me down the he grabbed my hand and tangled his fingers with mine. We walked in silence to my car.

"I guess  I'll see you later?"
"Yeah, bye." I said  pulling him for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck.placing a peck on his lips.  I was about to pull away but he pulled me back crashing his lips on mine. His lips were so soft and warm. They tasted like candy. Our lips moved in perfect sync.Cable pushed his body on mine. This was the best kiss ever .

I pulled away  first resting my head in his chest."I've got to go  get ready for when you come over. " i whispered
"Ok, I'll see you later. "

Placing one last kiss on his lips  I got my car and drove home. I can't belive  that Caleb and I are dating but I really am excited about it. I just hope he won't hurt me like Ajax did I could never forgive myself for letting myself fall for the bad boy again.

Once I reached my house I waisted no time to do my homework, after an hour of doing my homework I  took a shower and pulled on a nice short dress for the beach where I was going to meet up with Caleb.

By the time I got to the beach the sun was setting I love the beach which is why it in my back yard I took a walk to the shore and just stood the admiring the view, it was so beautiful  Sun sets are beautiful. I once got told sunsets   are seen by beautiful people.

The moment got ruined when I got splashed by the water  from besides me.

"The fuckery."
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
Hope you enjoyed xx