Chapter 3

Caleb P

Caleb P.O.V

She looked so beautiful  just standing there watching the sunset its was a beautiful site to see. She look relaxed ...at peace . I'm really happy I finally get to call her my girl, my baby girl, my Jessie.  I decided to have some fun with her by splashing her with the water

"The fuckery." She screamed
"Fuckery?" I called laughing at her.
She is so cute,the things she says are so adorable
"That wasn't so nice of you to do you know." Jess said in this cute voice, gosh I like her so much .
"Sorry baby,come let me give you a hug and a kiss to say I'm sorry." I said opening my arms for her to run in. She came running but then something I  wasn't expecting she kicked the water  and ran away.
"You can run but you can't hide  baby." I called after her . Once she was far enough I started running after her after like five seconds I court her and spun her around.
"Got you babe."

I placed her down and gave her a quick peck on her lips. Her lips are just so soft I can't  stop kissing her, they taste like strawberries and mints mixed together.

We sat on the sand enjoying the view. My head was on her lap, her fingers lightly travelled through my hair . She looked so pretty like this,her hair down,with no make up.

"So twenty questions? " I questions
"Yeah sure, you go first."
"What's your favourite colour?"
"Blood Red, yours?"
"Black." I answerd.
"Not surprised. Favourite animal."
"Don't  laugh at me but its a unicorn." I said embarrassingly
"What!? You lik-like uni....unicorns  that's so cute." Jess laughed.
"Yeah,yeah whatever ." I said looking away from her
"Hey really its cute. She said pleasing her hand on my jaw .

I just sat there staring at her, taking all her beauty in as much as Icould. I finally got the girl of my dreams, the girl I spent most of my high school life trying to get now I have her and I'm not letting her go.

"Go on at date with me."
"Why?" She sighed
"Because  I really like you. I've spent two years trying to get you to be my girl....you said you would give me a chance,now let me take that chance to prove to you that I'm not Ajax ."

I sat up and looked at her she looked so vulnerable. "Hey." I called lifting her face to meet mine.

"I will not hurnt,you trust me." I whispered. I started leaning  in and pleased a kiss on her lips.

What started to be a innocent kiss turned to a heated one very fast. Our lips were moving in perfect sync. 

I pulled her onto my lap grabbing her waist to lesson the space between us. Her fingers tugged through my hair I let out an encouraging groan letting her know to carry on the pleasure she was causing me to feel.

I pulled away and trailed kiss down her jawline to her neck where I started sucking.
She let out some type of groan/moan  which meant I hit her sweet spot .

I sucked on her soft skin making sure to leave my mark on her. Once I was pleased with my working pulled away a gave her a peck on the lips then completely  pulled away.

Jess let out a long breath then rested her forhead  on mine be for speaking.

"Ok,I'll go on a date with you."

"Thank you  baby. " I said pulling her in for a hug.

She turned her back at me now looking at the night starts we sat in silance just staring at the night was so peaceful. 

I've never just sat with a girl and watch the sunset or stare at the stats with a girl it was always 'tutoring' then bye-bye off to a new girl but with Jess I just what to sit with her and take in all I can get from her, her laugh, beauty, her sad moments , everything I can take in I want her...all of her and take part in everything she dose.

"Well I shoul get going my parents will be home soon." Jess said standing up then turned around to pull me up with her.

"Bye." I said pulling her for a hug ."What no bebe?" Jess laughed.

"I was going to say that..bye babe."

She passed a quick kiss on my lips then pulled away then ran up to her house.

"I'll text you later!" I called
"Bye!"

I walked to my house then went straight to my room and I just fell fast  asleep, the fastes I've fallen  asleep in years. I will just text Jess later.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Hope you enjoyed xx