t w o

[Jungkook]

"Back off you nerd." She said smirking at me and then she walk away. Great, so great.

And I thought she was nice.

I hold her shoulder, stopping her.

"Ew, don't touch me with your dirty hand nerd. I am—" I pull my hand away and look down, with a frown on my face.

"Disgusted."

Am I that disgusting? I said to myself, still looking at the floor. That word saddened me, like always. The silence took over the conversation, and all I could think right now is what to do and fuck, she's still standing in front of me. Is she staring at me?

"Weird."
I can hear that she is hating me. But why she saved me, she should have just leave me alone. I'm so weak, I want to be strong like her.

The bell interrupted us and that's mean the class is about to start. She walk away and suddenly stop.

"Oh I forgot, your welcome nerd."

Somehow I flattered when she said that but then I frowned because of the nickname.

She's nice, i can tell that she's actually a nice person.

I walk to my class and take a look inside, 'The teacher isn't here yet.' I went to my seat and take a sit.

I open my book while waiting for my teacher. Suddenly, someone throw a ball-shaped paper and it hit my head and fell beside me.

"Take it nerd."

I ignored and just keep reading my book. And someone kick my chair from behind make me stumble.

"Fucker, i said take it." The whole class laughed silently.

I flinched and take the paper.

'NERD! WHY ARE YOU EVEN EXIST?! GO DIE BITCH'

Again. What did i do wrong? Is my existence bothering them? They don't even know me, yet telling me to die.

I just put it in my pocket and
the teacher came. "Thank god." I mumbled to myself.

"Shut up your mouth and sit at your place kiddos. The class is starting."

The whole class whined and said 'yes'.

"Oh right, someone is changing  her class. Hm."
The teacher said.

"Who is it?" The guy that threw the paper at me asked.

"Well, apparently, there's someone transfered here two months ago. I think you guys maybe know her." she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Two months ago? i wonder who.

"Now, please come in. Lee Hyeonsoo."
The teacher said as we waited the girl to come in.

Then i heard the footsteps coming closer, appearing a girl.

It's her.

"Lee Hyeonsoo, pleased to meet you."
she said without bowing and i can see that the teacher is not liking her attitude.

Everyone is in silence and just stare at her. Well, the guy behind me totally want to flirt her.

"Well Hyeonsoo, you may go sit wherever you want that is empty." The teacher scoffed.

I look at her while she walks to her seat and then, that happen.

We exchanging our glance.

I wonder if she remembers me.

She goes to her seat— which is behind the guy that threw the paper at me. I saw he smirked while looking at her, mouthing 'hot'.

I gritted my teeth 'no she's not.'

[unedited]