t h r e e

[jungkook]

"hey nerdy."
I look up, sandwiches still in my hand.
I am eating, and it is lunch time.
Me, being a loner, eating behind the school under the shady tree. My spot since i was a freshmen. 
No one came here since i got this spot but, knowing that there's someone who just found my spot.

It's her again.

"ye-yes?"
I replied, stuttered because of my nervousness.  "Can i sit here with you?"
I choked on my own food, making her look at me weirdly.
"wh-what?"

come on jungkook, stop stuttering.

"You heard that, i said i wanna sit with you."
She said, emotionless.

"Sit w-with me? But—" My sentence was cut off by her, sitting beside me drinking her drink. I look down and eat my sandwich, slowly.

What's making her sitting with me?

"Are you always this quiet?"
I look at her, seeing that she is staring at the sky. Her skin look so pale.
I nodded my head, even though she isn't looking at me.

"You know if you be this quiet, you'll never get some friends y'know?"
She get the point, but they don't want to be my friend not because i am quiet.
Because i am a nerd.
And who want a friend with someone like me?

"You're wrong. I'm quiet but that's not the reason." I said keep looking down.

"Yeah, right. Who want a friend like you anyway?"
I flinched at her words. I look at her, and somehow she make an unsatisfied face. why?

"You know what? I hate people like you." She stand up leaving me broke hearted by her words.

Her words stabbed me,

and

It hurts me.

-

People keep giving me a disgusting look. I sigh, walking to my locker. I was about to open my locker when, a  picture on my locker caught me.

A picture of me kissing a teacher.

I immediately take it and rip it off. Who the hell did this? Who-
I didn't do that, kissing my teacher–
why would someone do this to me?

'He did that? Oh my gosh, that's disgusting.'

'Look at how shocked he is. He must be doing it with that woman.'

'That's so disgusting, i never thought he would do something like that.'

'so he like an old lady?'

"I- I didn't do it!"

I shouted and run away. I run as fast as i can, panting, doesn't care with my surrounding. This is too much, i didn't do this. I don't remember kissing anyone before. 

But that picture–

"Huh, stop denying the fact nerdy." I stop running and look at the person who said to me.
That's not the one stopping me, her voice stopping me.
Because, it is hyeonsoo.

She smirk at me and then glared, making me gulp.
She then, walk away leaving me behind.

"Wait-"

"its her isn't? She's the one who left that picture on his locker right?"

"She did?!"

"Yeah i saw her."

What? 
Sh- she's the one who left it?
Bu-but why?

[unedited]

Wattpad make a problem kdncksnDIE.