s i x

Okay, i want to warn you something.

Warning : boyxboy

you can skip this chapter if you don't like it

[jungkook]

"Jungkook! Sweetie,Wake up!" I groaned as i felt a hand tapping my arm. I opened my other eye and saw my mom tapping my arm with a worried look on her face.

"ugh..five mor-"

smack !

"Ouch! Mom!!"
I rubbed my head that was smacked by her. "Kid, i'm going wild if you're not going to wake up. Wake up and go take a bath!"

I whined and look at the clock.

'7.10 a.m'

My eyes widened and i ran as fast as i could towards the bathroom downstairs. Oh my god, i'm going to be late.

Mrs Jeon sighed as she watch her son ran downstairs. "What are you going to do without me, sweetie" She mumble while folding her son's blanket.

I take a bath as fast as i could and get ready to go to school.  As much as i hate school, i can't disappoint  my mom.

"Bye mom! see you after school, and i already ate the breakfast so don't worry okay!"
I yelled while wearing my shoes. I look at my watch and see it's already 7.37 a.m. I sigh in relief knowing that i won't be late for the school.

-

"Oh look who's here? It's the nerd"

"Wait, isn't he in the picture that kissed the old lady?"

"oh my god! really?"

I sigh as i opened up my locker.
' It spread really fast. People really love rumours huh?'
I closed my locker after i took my books for my first class and as i heard that voice i immediately stop what am i doing and went to search for that voice.

"Hyung!"

I turned around and saw him, my neighbour.

Jimin

I burrowed my eyebrows as i saw he hugged another male. 'Who's he?'

My thought stops as someone pushed me against my locker.
'Really? this morning? Don't they have any other things to do'

I groaned and take a look at who pushed me.

I- Who is he?

"Hey hey hey, look who we got here."
he said to his friends.

People around us are looking, ugh

"it's the guy that have an affair with the old lady." One of them said while smirking.