chapter ten

Eleven zoomed back to the presence, her eyes filling with tears when she opened them, fresh blood went down her nose.

"Eleven, Eleven are you okay sweetie?" Joyce asks passing her a tissue for her nose. "Did she use her abilites?" Chief Hopper whispered.

"I-I was.. the infant.." Eleven says quietly.

"She could have used Psychometry.." Mike says Hooper, Joyce and Becky look at Mike. "Psychometry?" Joyce wonderes, "She read the past of her mother, to get an understanding of who she is and now, I think she knows.." Mike explains.

"Mama" Eleven sobs holding her hand, Terry gripped Eleven's hand tightly.

"Maybe we should leave them, we could go to the other room.. I'll get some.. I'll get some drinks for us" Becky says still absorbing everything that's happening, Mike, Hopper and Joyce followed her to the kitchen, "Wow.." Becky sighs, Joyce and Hopper sat on the wooden chairs, Mike sat opposite them. Becky poured some glasses of juice and placed them on the table she than sat down opening a new box of cigarettes. "I always doubted her... I just thought it was her complete imagination, back then.. she was a drug addict it completely messed her up, she was young.. I didn't feel the need to believe her she always said some.. some unbelievable things but.. It's all my fault.." Becky says her eyes watering up as she lights a cigarette.

"No of course it's not, it's not your fault it's no-one's fault the only person to blame is Martin Brenner, he kidnapped that poor little girl and locked her away from living a normal life, what he did was cruel..." Joyce says putting a comforting hand on Becky's arm. Becky exhales the smoke.

"Thank you very much for finding her, now that she knows her daughter is safe and well she might sleep at night, I'm forever grateful for this and so is she." Becky says

"All thanks to Mike, he's a very wise boy and found her himself he knew her before he found her, him and his friends, last year found her in a forest, he spent most of his time with her, him and his friends." Joyce smiles, "It's okay." Mike says. "You're a very good person, Mike." Becky says "What.. what is Jane like?" Becky wondered.

"She's very quiet, nice and funny she has a good heart and she's loyal, she loves eggos too.." Mike says, "Eggos?" Becky chuckles. "Yep." Mike replies.

"That's Ironic, Terry loves eggos too, she always has to have them for breakfast.." Becky chuckles. "Wow that is ironic" Mike says, Hopper and Joyce carry on talking to Terry, "Can I use the restroom?" Mike asks Terry, "Yes, upstairs first left"

Mike wonders out the room, he passes the living room and see's Eleven's rest her head on her mothers shoulder as she wraps her arms around her humming a very calming tune. Eleven is crying.

He then walks upstairs and see's a nursery, decorated any babies dream of a room. Children blocks with blocks that spelt ' Jane', a crib, butterfly decorations, toys and children books. The colour of the wall was fading away, the room must of been kept and decorated like this for years. He was tempted to walk in the room but he was only to use the toilet and not be the curious Mike that he is. When he finished using it we went back downstairs, they soon finished talking and were gathered back in the living room with Terry and Eleven.

"Can Eleven visit often?" Becky asks. "Of course she can, she can visit her mother whenever she wants I can always take her here." Joyce says. Becky nods, "Thank you so much." She then whispers.

"Come on Terry we have to let them go now and I need to get you changed." Becky says to Terry as she holds Eleven in her arms. "No.." Terry whispers..
"I refuse-
I refuse.. to give away my baby... not anymore" Terry replies quietly.

"Of course were not giving Jane away, Joyce is her legal guardian Terry. She can visit you as much as possible she's not going away, she's safe and happy and she's going to live a beautiful life she has friends and family" Becky explains smiling.

"Jane.. can stay...here" Terry replies with frustration. "I would love her to stay but it's not as simple as that Terry, Joyce is going to take so much care of Jane, she's going to raise her to be the beautiful girl she is and so can you, but she can't live here besides I have to look after you, I have to bathe you, change you, feed you and work.. this is the best decision Terry, okay? You have to understand." Becky holds her sisters hand. Terry nods. "Could you bring Jane on Monday?" Terry asked. "Yes of course I can, she could spend the day with her." Joyce smiles. "That would be great right Terry?"

Terry nods. "Okay, I need to get you changed now Terry and give you your medication"Becky says, Terry nods and looks at Eleven. "I see you ... Monday my baby, okay?" Terry says holding her daughters hands as a tear falls down Eleven's eyes, "Okay" Eleven says quietly but her voice breaks trying her hardest not to burst into tears. Terry then gave Eleven a hug, and shook Hopper and Mikes hand "Thank you guys so much, thank you Joyce." Terry says gratefully.

Joyce gives a smile and passes Elevens folders to Becky. Becky, held them tightly, Eleven, Hopper, Joyce and Mike went back in to the car, Joyce exhaled. "That was intense.." Hopper sighs. "Very...

They're really nice people.. and when Terry saw Jane it was priceless." Joyce says Hopper nodded. "I'll take you guys home, then I need to go back to the station." Hopper says turning the engine on and driving off. Elevens mind was blank, her eyes were red from silent tears the whole car journey. Mike looked at her, "El.. El are you okay?" Mike whispers while Hopper and Joyce have a conversation. Eleven looks at him but her lips tremble. "Yes.." she then replies before looking back at the window, but Mike knew she wasn't okay it was obvious she wanted to be back in her mothers arms, she was hiding all her emotions by blocking her face and looking at the view through the car window as it went by.