sixteen

sorry this is the last chapter because idek what this book is heading to lool it's just getting a mess

Today was the day of Eleven's birthday party, Joyce decorated the front and back of the house, while setting up the balloons and birthday cake. Nancy also came to Joyce's house early to do Eleven's makeup. Eleven got dressed in her new birthday dress Joyce brought her, which was a white floral dress, and a ribbon bow on the waist. "Wow Eleven that dress looks amazing." Nancy says, as Eleven sit's on her bed wearing it.

"Amazing?" Eleven asks quietly. "You know.. like, pretty.. fantastic" Nancy explains. "Pretty." Eleven smiles, she remembered when Mike called her pretty. "Yep." Nancy says opening her makeup kit, she placed it on Eleven's bed and sat next to her brushing her hair. "Your hairs has grown a lot, it's very nice." Nancy replies brushing strands of her hair, perfectly above her shoulder. Eleven nods. "Hmm let's see.." Nancy rummages through her makeup, "You don't need makeup.. you're extremely pretty without it."

"Maybe just some lip gloss." Nancy decides, pulling the lid of her strawberry lip-gloss and applying it on Eleven, "Now just rub your lips like this see?" Nancy says demonstrating. Eleven does as same, "Perfect, you definitely have the prettiest birthday girl of 1985 award." Eleven starts to giggles. After a few more minutes of staying in the room, Joyce finally called Nancy and Eleven down so Eleven can see her surprise. "Okay Eleven, looks like it's time for your birthday surprise!" Nancy says, "Come on.." she adds. "Wait, close your eyes and follow me." Nancy says, Eleven looks at her confusingly with fear. "No-no.. it's nothing bad I promise, it will only be for a couple of seconds. I promise, it will be worth it." Nancy explains, Not convinced Eleven closes her eyes anyways and exhales. She follows Nancy down the stairs with her hand to guide her, "Okay... now.. open!" Nancy says, Eleven does so.

"SUPRISE!" Everyone shouts, the kids start blowing party blowers and popping birthday poppers, Eleven grinned, she had built so much fear just to realize it was people who cared for her gathered around in a room filled with balloons and happiness, she finally felt happiness. There was also Chief Hopper and Chief Powell, Mike's mom & dad, Holly, Eleven's mother and Becky, Jonathan and Steve, Joyce, Will, Dustin, Lucas and of course Mike wearing a white shirt.

Eleven went up to hug people, and especially her mother tightly although she was in a wheel-chair, "Mama" she says softly, burying her head on her shoulder, Terry wrapped her arms around her daughter. "Happy birthday Jane, I hope you have a good one because you deserve nothing but happiness." Becky says hugging Eleven tightly, Eleven loved her aunties warm hugs and got used to the smell of fruity wood, perfume and cigarettes.

After several music, of newest songs like Beat it and Girls just wanna have fun and being entertained by Dustin and Lucas horrible dancing. Eleven finally got to blow out her candles, and cut a slice of delicious chocolate cake, everyone got a slice, "Do you like the cake Eleven?" Joyce smiled, Eleven nodded but could hardly concentrate on what Joyce was saying because she was to busy eating the delicious cake slice in front of her, she also opened up the big pile of presents she got, She then opened Lucas and Dustin's presents. "Eggos? you guys seriously got her eggos.. doofus" Mike thought. Eleven held the three box of eggos in front of her. "Yummy." Eleven says looking at them, which makes them laugh. "Well she likes them that's all that matters.. besides I don't have loose cash to spend" Lucas says, "Agreeable." Dustin adds.

It was getting more darker outside, Joyce put some more music on to calm the mood, "This song is really nice.. just came out last year." Joyce says putting I Want To Know What Love Is "Well, Joyce.." Hopper says approaching Joyce near the boombox. "I just wanted to know if.. I could have this dance?" Hopper wonders seductively, "Well Hopper.. if you insist!" Joyce giggles blushing, like a girl in high school and grabs Joyce, into his arms dancing to her, everyone starts laughing and whistling. Steve starts to slow dance with Nancy. (yo guys I'm sorry bout jonathan pretend he's dancing with a potential lover or the dog) Karen and Ted starts to dance together and Becky starts dancing with her sister although she's in a wheelchair.