Chapter 2

Michael P.O.V

I wake up to the sound the phone ringing.

"Valentina?" I groaned. No response. I opened my eyes and realized she was wasn't next to me anymore. I sighed and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I closed my eyes back.

"Mike, I've been calling all morning!" Frank shouted in the phone. "You have a studio session with Quincy today"

I glanced at the clock. 8:00am

"Yes Frank I remember" I mumbled.

"Ok, well please be on time. You have more than enough time to spend with your precious girlfriend"I could just feel my face turning red.

"I-" Before I could even finish my sentence the phone clicked. I chuckled. This man.

I stretched getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to get ready.

***

I got dressed and headed downstairs. As I got closer the aroma of food filled my nose. I walk into the kitchen to see Valentina putting food on plates.

"What's all of this?" I asked. She jumped startled per usual

"I told you about popping up on me." She pointed her finger at me. I chuckled. She's so scary. "Honeybun, who else would it be" She shrugged.

"Idk maybe a serial killer" She giggled putting the last touch on the food.

"Stop watching so much TV" I chuckled. I looked at the plate which had eggs, bacon, home fries with honey biscuits. Lord this girl know how to get to a man's heart. I walked over to her kissing her nose as she handed me my plate. "Thank you"she was as red as an apple. Yet she calls me apple head.I chuckled to myself.

"Your welcome" She smiled at me. We both sat at the island. She said grace and we started eating.

"Mmm this is good" I hollered. She laughed. "Of course " She said biting into a biscuit. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I have a studio session with Quincy today" I ate some of my eggs.

"Is it for your solo album?" I was working on a new album. I was unsure of when I'd release it. Maybe some time after the Victory tour.

"Yes" I took a sip of my orange juice.

"Yay, Im so excited for you Mikey" She pinched my cheek. I chuckled.

We continued our meal making small talk. Time flew and next thing I knew it was time for me to get going.

"I gotta go Honeybun. Thank you for breakfast it was good" I said patting my stomach. She gave me a small smile. "Of Course my pleasure"

"Give me some love" She hugged me and I left a kiss on her forehead.

Valentina P.O.V

I was washing the dishes and my phone buzzed. I wiped my hands and quickly picked it up.

Brianna: Hey Girly, Girls Day!! Meet At Monica's House Much Love And Kisses

Valentina: I'll be there

I went upstairs and got dressed.

 I grabbed my pocketbook making sure I had everything

I grabbed my pocketbook making sure I had everything. I headed out the door. I got into my 1979 red mustang convertible pulling off.

1:45pm

I pulled up to Monica's house. I parked the car getting out. I walked to the porch and rung the doorbell. The door swung open and Monica greeted me.

"Hey girl" She hugged me."Hey" I hugged back.

She stepped back. "Well don't you look cute" She said checking my outfit out. " Well thank you darling" I did a 360 for her. She bust out laughing.

"You're a mess" I laughed and walked inside. Brianna was sitting on the couch. "Hey whore" .

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Hey slut" I kissed her cheek.

"Are y'all ready to go?" Brianna asked impatiently.

"Yes Mother" Monica rolled her eyes.We all headed for the door and got into my convertible. Every week we have some girls time.

Brianna

Monica

Monica

***

"So when y'all gonna get together?" Brianna asked eating a fry.

We just finished shopping and were sitting in the food court eating. I rolled my eyes. I swear we talk about this every week.

"We're not going to" i said sipping my drink "Why not it's obvious y'all both like each other" Ashley argued. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks.

"Well I-"

"Excuses excuses excuses" Monica said shaking her head laughing. I started to giggle.

"But for real i really don't know" I said seriously.

"It wouldn't hurt to try" Brianna shrugged

I sighed and begun explaining to them how I felt. Monica and Brianna think that I should tell Michael how I feel. But , I just feel like telling him could ruin our relationship. What if he doesn't feel the same? And if he does why didn't he say anything.

"Me and Michael been friends for 13 years. And if I go to him and say hey I'm in love with you. It could ruin it" I ate a French fry.

"LOVE??!" Brianna and Monica squealed. Oh shit. I facepalmed myself.

"You're in love Tina?" Monica questioned. "OH MY GOD!!" Brianna squealed.

"You need to tell him how you feel before it's too late."Monica lectured me and Brianna nodded in agreement. Maybe I should tell him how I feel.