8~~8

Adrien hummed a song as he played on one of his video games lined on the wall of his room. He laughed as he beat his high score, again and stopped playing. He walked away from it and went up to his library on the second floor of his room and read a few books but got bored easily.

It's been two weeks since him and Marinette talked through the window and he's seen her everyday since then but he's starting to grow bored of just seeing her when she comes over. He wants to ask her on dates and to go to the movies, but knows she only sees him as a friend.

She had left a few hours ago after she completed another fashion line for Gabriel. He promoted her to help him with his upcoming Fashion show this spring. He walked over to his window and looked up at the stars. He walked out to his and sat on the roof outside his window and looked up. Pointing out all of the constellations in his head. He looked over to Marinettes window and saw her crawling out of her window.

He lifted a brow and she looked at him. She held her index finger to her lips and picked them a little and he nodded. "What're you doing?" He whispered.

"Going out." She whispered back.

"With who? Why?" Adrien asked as she jumped over to his small roof.

"With a guy I met a week ago and because I want too. Anything else?"

"What about your disease?"

"I have stuff if I have an attack. I'll be fine just don't tell my parents."

"Fine." Adrien sighed and was a little jealous. "Who's the guy?"

"It's just a guy, Adrien. I can have friends here other then you." She giggled.

"But why a guy? Why not a girl?"

"Guys are more fun to hang out with. Later." He watched as she jumped down from his tiny roof and down to the ground. She ran down the street and went off into the night. He crawled back into his room and changed into black jeans, tennis shoes, black t-shirt and his favorite black hoodie with black cat ears on the hood. He stuffed pillows into his bed and walked out of his window and jumped down to the ground and walked down the street.

He didn't know why he was doing this but maybe it was good for him to take a walk. For him to get some air and to stop being jealous over a guy he didn't know. He had to trust Marinette in every way possible. He walked down the street and to the park and leaned against a tree and looked up at the sparkling night sky.

Marinette walked down the street with the black haired, brown eyed boy she had just met a week ago at the park. "So what do you wanna do Derek?" They walked into the park and sat at a bench. He put his arm over her shoulder and smiled at her.

"You." He smirked and leaned down to kiss her but she moved away. He grabbed her by the arms and tried to do it again.

"No stop!" She yelled but he didn't stop. Adrien looked over to them and did what any sensible person would do. Help. He put his hood on his head and ran over to them. He pushed Derek away from Marinette and pulled her behind him.

"She told you to stop." he growled as Derek stood up and ran from the scene. He faced Marinette, a small blush on both of their faces. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine." She answered.

"That's good."

"Who are you?"

He thought about it. He was wearing black, and a cat hood. "Chat Noir, Princess." He only called her Princess once. She wouldn't notice. Would she?

"Th-thank you for saving me." She blushed at her hero.

"I was only doing what any sensible person would do. You should get home before your parents notice."

she pursed her lips. "C-can you walk me?"

"You'd have a complete stranger walk you home and know where you live?" He chuckled.

"I just don't want to almost get raped again, besides, it's not like you're going to rob us or anything." She giggled.

"You don't know me so you wouldn't know." He chuckled.

"Can you just, watch from afar just to make sure. I don't live far."

"Fine." He sighed and started walked to her house. They got a block away and he leaned against a light pole as she ran to a mansion and through the backyard and up to her window and climbed in. He laughed and walked to his house and went through his window, making sure she wouldn't notice. He changed into his pajamas and went to sleep.