18~~18

Adrien lifted a brow at this.  Why was she using an alias?

Who are you?

Ladybug and I have to ask you something.

Who are you really. What's your real name?

You don't get that information yet. ;)

Okay...I'm blocking your number.

Why? I'm a fun person and you're a sad person.  I can help you

I'm good and I'm not sad.

Look sad to me. Let me help you

Why? Three reasons.

One I can fix your sad
Two you need a friend
Three to help you out of your bubble

I like my bubble

But your bubble is so small and everything you want to do is way out there!  You need to explore Adrien!

How do you know my name?

I know everything.  XP

-.-

Hey that's cute! •0•

Glad you like it?

I can feel you smiling :D

Okay I am smiling

YAY!! Gotta go. Have a good day at school tomorrow!

Okay?

Adrien turned off his phone and groaned and got into his bed after changing into his pajamas. Chloe broke his last pair of glasses so he had to wear his new contacts. He woke up the next morning and took a shower before putting them in. He got for school in a green shirt, grey jeans, black tennis shoes and a black hoodie. He brushed his hair but it stayed messy and he shrugged it off. He put his hood on his head and got in his ride to school.

The silver car pulled up to the school and everyone was looking at him like he was a new student. He walked up the steps of the school and everyone whispered about his new look. Adrien tried to ignore them but it was hard since the comments kept getting repeated and we're getting louder in his ears.

This was going to be a long day for him.