19~~19

Marinette ran into the school almost late but managed to make it into the classroom before the bell rang. She looked at the boy in Adriens seat and lifted a brow. She sat down and turned to Alya and Nino behind her. "Who's this?"

"It's Adrien." Marinette gasped. "I know right. New look! And I'm not gonna lie when I say it looks good on him." Alya laughed as Ms.Bustier walked into the classroom and began her lesson. After the bell rang Marinette went to PE where she changed into the schools inform for it and joined the rest of the class outside in the courtyard.

"Today we're playing Dodgeball." The new PE teacher crossed her arms. "Now I'm gonna pick two students and they'll pick who's on their teams." She pointed at Sabrina and Chloe.

"I'll take Kim, Rose, Max, Alya and Nino." Sabrina smiled.

"Max, Marinette, Mylene, Jule-whatever and Ivan."

"Nathanael."

"Alix." Chloe filed her nails. All that was left Adrien leaning against the wall they were lined up on with his hood on. The teacher pointed to Adrien and pointed to Chloe team. He sighed and went on her side and the game started. People got out and got hit or caught a ball and soon Kim and Sabrina were left on one side and Adrien, Alix and Marinette were left on the other.

Alix caught Sabrina's ball and she walked to the rest of her team. Kim threw ball after ball and hit Marinette in the stomach, hard, sending her flying a small bit. Adrien noticed immediately and dodged a ball Kim threw at his head and ran to her side while Alix got Kim out. "Marinette! Are you okay?" He asked as he slide down into a sitting position by her side.

"I-I'm fine. See, not a scratch." Marinette smiled at him and he took a breath of relief that she wasn't hurt. He nodded and moved away while the class crowded around her.

"Okay. Change and go to your next class." Everyone went into the locker rooms and changed. Adrien got to the classroom first and sat at his seat and drew what he thought Ladybug looked like.

I saw you care about that girl today

Adrien was now home and texting Ladybug after finishing his homework. Chloe, Sabrina and Kim managed to beat him up again and not get caught even when their was a teacher in the room.

What girl?

Don't play dumb. The blue haired girl

Marinette? Yeah I guess I did

Why're you being distant? I'm not good with distance

Because it's all I'm good at

No it's not. You're good at a lot of things! Don't doubt yourself Adrien!

Whatever

STOP BEING A LITTLE BUTT

Is your caps lock broken?

No you're making me mad. Don't be so distant. Having friends is nice

How is it nice?

They're like a second family

Whatever goodnight.

Night!!