25~~25

They got to the school and Marinette broke off from Nino and Alya so they could have time for themselves. She waited in the corner of the room, well not waited, avoided without her mask on since she was waiting until Adrien showed up. Chloe scoffed when she saw her. "Well well well. Looks like someone decided to show up."

"What do you want Chloe?" Marinette crossed her arms.

"Just wanted to know why a loser is doing here?"

"I don't know, why're you here?" Marinette smirked while Chloe scoffed and walked away. Adrien walked into the dance and Marinette quickly put her mask on and faced the wall.

Adrien walked up to her and leaned a little, trying to see her face. "L-Ladybug?" She turned around and blushed at what he was wearing.

"Where's your mask?" Ladybug asked as Adrien bent down, took her hand and kissed her knuckles. She blushed under the mask.

"I don't need one M'Lady." He smiled at her. "May I have this dance?"

"You may." She giggled and they started to dance. She laughed and smiled as they danced, most people gawking at how good Adrien looked with the strange girl. She laughed as he twirled her in circles to a slow song. They stopped and walked to go eat something.

"Why're you wearing a mask?"

"People can hide, can't they?"

"You don't need to," Adrien looked at her and smiled. "At least not to me you don't need to." She blushed and they continued to dance. They danced all through the night, like in Cinderella and soon the dance ended. Adrien walked Ladybug outside and took her by both hands.

"Can I know who you are?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"Why not keep the mystery?" She lifted a brow.

Adrien blushed at the thought. "I-I love you. I have since you started giving little hints about who you are and I love them all! I love how you can sew and bake and how half of your wardrobe you make yourself!"

"I could've lied to you." She looked him in the eyes and his were filled with emotions she had never see so deeply true.

"But I know you didn't," Adrien moved one hand to her cheek an rubbed his thumb over the end of her mask. "M'Lady, please let me know."

Ladybug blushed at his confession. "I-I can't. You don't know me so how could you love me." She took her hands away from Adriens and took a step back.

"But you told me. Like how you love the color pink and how your parents are bakers. You told me everything I needed to know to love you." He blushed more.

"You don't love me. You love the idea of me." She took a step back and he took one forward.

"No I really do love you," Adrien took a step forward and she took one back again. "Please, let me know who you are without the mask."

"I-I can't." She ran around the corner and took off her heels and ran the rest of the way home. Adrien, of course followed her and saw her run to Marinettes house. He ran to his and looked through his window and saw Ladybug take off her mask and reveal Marinette.

Adrien gasped but blushed at the same time. Marinette looked at Adriens window and he quickly ducked and held his hand over his mouth. Marinette pursed her lips and lied down on her bed, cursing at herself. Adrien blushed at the thought that the girl he confessed to, was his neighbor, that hated him. Plagg walked over to him and glared at him. "Yeah," Adrien pet him head and sighed. "I've really messed up."

"Meow."

"Say what you want but I have till Monday to figure out what I'll say."

Marinette sat up and walked to her bathroom and took off her makeup and unzipped her dress and got into her pajamas. She sighed and got in bed after looking out her window to a distraught Adrien sitting at the end of his bed. "You have the weekend, Marinette. You can talk to him Monday." She sighed and got in bed and went to sleep.