Its This Love or Jzt Lust ♥.♡.♥.♡

Chapter 1

It was 6o'clock in the morning when my phone went off. It was melissa, she was waking me up becuz it was the first day at a new skool. I was tired then I text her back sayin "I'm up. Meet me at the store." She said "okay". I got up, put on my jeans ad my hi-low shirt tht had a heart on it (red of course) ad had on black socks ad my red adidas on. When to the mirror to do my hair, brush my teeth, ad then went down stairs for my backpack.

  So I went to the refrigerator to get a monster energy drink from it. Went in the snack part of the kitchen to get a snack. Then went outside of the door ad lock the door. I was meeting melissa at the store cross the street of the skool. It was 7o'clock by the time I got there. I text melissa it said "were r u grl" "im right be hind u". Then I turn around ad saw her, we say haii ad walk to skool. At the skool we saw people we never saw before, melissa saw her locker ad went to it. I saw my ad went to mine. There I saw a group of boys tht look lke they r stars ( which they r). So a guy came up to me ad said "Watz up, pretty girl. My name is Jacob latinmore." I said "Sup, player". Jacob said " Watz ur name" "Ciara but my friends call me Cece." So Jacob ad I was tlkin untill his other friends came ad said "Jacob u gonna get thtz soon. Touch her butt or smethng." We jzt look at each other ad was laughin at them. Then I saw a other group of guys ad remember some of them, I saw a guy in a football Jersey ad a shirt underneath. He came over ad hugged me from behind ad his hands came around my waist ad touch me. I look at the hands ad knew who it was....it was Jordan ad he said "Yo, grl" "Wat do u wan?" "nvm" "okay" ad then Jacob ask me "how did I know him" "we went to skool togather ad went out last year." He said "oh"