Chapter 3

The bell ring ad I was tlkin to Brittany ad Nicole about tonite, we was laughin because we don't know wat movie we was seeing ad about letting the boys come with us. We said "goodbye" ad went to ur lockers. I was but my math book up ad went to dance class in the Jr hallways; I saw conrad in the build wit Jordan ad melissa. I went in the class ad melissa came in tlkin, I saw her ad hugged ad we tlked about the movie. I told her that "Brittany ad Nicole is come with us" she said "alight". The class being ad rahzaan joey ad Jordan came in (which was weird, I thought they we have pe this period) but they came in laughin but then it was time for lunch. Melissa ad I saw Brittany ad Nicole at the table ad sat down then Jacob b Smyth diggy saw us ad sat down. Jordan ad them sat at the table behind us ad Jacob said "hey watz up with him hugging u lke  tht this morning ad in third period." "he.......umm....well" Nicole said " her ex start tht went they broken up ad he wants her back but........." Then Jordan came over ad said "what r u guy tlkin about?" "nvm". "oh".

     I got back home at lke 3o'clock ad went to the kitchen ad got a soda ( cola vanilla) went in my room ad listened to b5 say yes ad some other songs. I got a text from Jacob saidin "hey beautiful, wyd?" "nvm wbu" "same" we tlk until it was time for me to go to cheering practice. By the time I got home melissa text askin "me where am I"? "im comin". Got in the car ad got out the car say "bye mommy" ad ment them ad went to the movies. The guys was comin to watch the movie with us. I sat next to rahzaan ad Jacob, we was laughin at the movies. When the movie was over I was kiked by Jordan say "hey, wyd" "leavin the movies with melissa ad Brittany ad Nicole ad some other" " oh, tell them I say hi" "okay" I tolded them he say hi ad then we was takin picture ad i send it to Jordan ad put under it "lol".

   By the time I got home I was tire ad went to sleep. Ad got a text from someone but it wasn't melissa it was Jordan ad Jacob. They was textin me lke crazy.They was askin me question lke I did something to them it was crazy I told them to go to sleep ad tlk to me in the morning. I got up to get ready for school then I remember tht I hav to go to my lil brother performs in Deerfield. I was wearing a butterfly shirt ad long jeans pant wit flowers ad Jordan fights (white). I got to school I felt something was going to happen to me but I didn't know wat. So I was tlk to the girls ad went to all my periods then next thing I know it was time to go. I got in the car ad went to my brother skool. That the end I was talkin to my bro ad some of the kids, I was eating a cookie ad drinking hot coca when I saw a old classmate from 5th grade. Ad his name is Dawin (we dated in 5th). I still have feelin for him cuz I remember his eyes his hands ad his voice which was funny.  I still think that he is lke a boy that I compare to other guys to see if he got tht tlkin ad tellin me things, I guess. But each time I wake up I remember wat he sayed to me in 5th grade (going back to elementary in 5th grade

Remember went I was in science class on the computer by dawin doin a test on science ad it was writing so dawin said on the computer that's day ad I quote "Ciara is hot as the sun." it maked me smile ad laughin but it was so sweet ad cute.) Ad I remember ad smile it have been 3 years from 5th grade it was so funny but then I had to think.This year is more confusing than middle school when u see wat happen..................HELP ME DADDY, PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!