Chapter 2

I was going to my first period ad Jacob was wlkin wit me. Then I sat in the second row in the third seat. So Jacob sat behind me then i saw Jordan rahzaan Conrad ad some other boys come in. Jacob saw his friends ad told them to sit next to him. Jacob was tlkin to b Smyth diggy Simmons ad young maqus, I jzt sat there in front of them went class started. I got two notes, one was from b Smyth ad the other was from Conrad. B Smyth note said "hey, watz ur name? Im B Smyth." "hi, I'm Ciara. Nice to meet u." Conrad note said "watz up ciara, havin seen u in a while". "yo, I know in was jzt last year we was at the end year dance." When the bell ring I left the class ad went to mine locker to get my mathematical book for algebra 1. Then I trip over something ad fell ad drop mine books ad thing, I saw someone came by me ad got on his knees ad pick up my books for me ad helped me up. I said "thanks for ur help". he said "u welcome. hey cece, itz me rahzaan." "hey I didn't know but I remember the deep voice.".

  So we wlked to third period ad tlkin (rahzaan was lke my lil bro now). He ask me "wat was I do after skool" I said "cheerleaderin ad after going to movies  wit melissa ad Brittany". I could tell he wanted to see me cheer ad go to the movies wit us. Jordan ad Conrad was in the class ready ad then we came in ad

they hugged me lke I was a teddy bear. Jacob b Smyth ad diggy was comin in the classroom was well as the teacher. We was sittin was a group table there was ten desks in the group. The door open again ad it was my bestie Nicole ad Brittany came in to the class ad sat in the group wit me ad the boys. The teacher said "tht we would work in groups of tens.    Each person is ask or answerin questions, do y'all understand." we all said " yes". So when I tlkin about the work I felt someone's hand on my leg going up ad down touchin it.