Moving Away

Your POV
"Someone heard your singing.. they wanted to know if you wanted to sing in Republic City"
Those words rang again and again in my mind. "Yes!!! Wait.. what about you Gran-Gran?"
"Sweetie I will be fine... I always knew you would move away someday." She smiled brightly
"And maybe you will meet a cute guy too.." she giggled... her words causing me to blush
"Psh yeah right" I doubt anyone would go out with me... just a lame nonbender...
"You should call Asami and ask to stay with her"
"OMG THATS RIGHT ASAMI LIVES IN REPUBLIC CITY YAY THIS WILL BE SO FUNNNNN" I was filled with joy knowing I will live near my best friend that I have known since I was born practically. I grabbed the phone dialing her new number do to her moving to air temple island... thank goodness she just got back from the spirit world. Ohh and she has a girlfriend... I am so excited to meet her!
"Hello?" Asami said
"It's me"
"*laughs* Hey Y/n, what's up?"
"Guess what?"
"What?"
"I am moving to Republic City!"
"No way"
"Yes way"
"This is awesome new y/n! Ohh you get to meet Korra!!!"
"Ohhh is that your girlfriend? *wiggles eyebrows*" Oh my... I just wiggled my eyebrows forgetting that you can't see me"
"*laughs* it will be great to see you again, when are you coming?"
"Maybe a week? I don't know all the details exactly, but there is one problem."
"And what is that?"
"I don't have a place to stay at"
"Oh! I can ask if you can stay with me and Korra at air temple island!!"
"Really that would be great! Wait- you live on air temple island?"
"Yep"
"So an island?"
"Yep"
"Ohhh islands are nice"
"*giggles* it isn't exactly a paradise it is more of the place where airbenders hang out"
"Wait your an airbender? Since when"
"No, I wish! I just live here with Korra she learned airbending here and it isn't far from my factories"
*hears Gran-Gran yelling*
"Ugh my grandma need me I got to go.. See ya in a week?"
"See ya in a week. I will make sure to have that day off"
"Sweet. Bye!"
"Bye!"
-:-:- imma fill you in on what's happening-:-:-
Due to your parents crash many family members sued future industries and many are surprised hearing how close you and Asami are because of your parents. During the process you and Asami happened to go to the same babysitter during it and became best friends and kept in touch ever since.

You find out more about your singing later but for now all you need to know is nobody except you and your grandma can know about your singing job and if anyone asks you work on wardrobe for Varrick's movers. (You work with Varrick btw)
<><> now you know what's happening we good? We good. <><>

!¡!¡ One week later ¡!¡!
You said your goodbyes to your entire family, many of them crying which didn't help you. You got on b/n and took off to Republic city
<><> a long flight later <><>
"Y/N!!!!"
"ASAMIIIII!!"
You got off b/n and gave Asami a huge hug
Many people were around too which made you awkward
One of them said "Hi, I am Korra. I hope you like it here" she smiled
"Ohhhh your that Korra girl I heard so much about. Asami! She is so your type! Oh and can I be the maid of honor?" They both blushed deep red causing you to laugh and many others around you.
A bald man said "Hello y/n, I have heard so much about you, I am tenzin and this is my family. My wife Pema, my daughters Jinora, and Ikki, and my sons Melo and Rohan."
"Hey you forgot about us!" An old man said
"Oh and my brother and sister Boomi and Kya"
"It's a pleasure to meet you all--- wait a minute
Boomi? No way! I know you! I am Ty Lees granddaughter you visited our island every year!"
"Y/n!" He hugged you
"Man you sure grew up shortcake"
"Ugh I didn't miss that nickname that's for sure"
He laughed
"Wait up your Ty Lee's grand daughter?" Jinora asked
"Yep"
"Ohhh tell me all about your adventures, and hers!"
"I would don't get me wrong but I kinda need to.. Y'know move in first"
"Oh that's right sorry!"
"Alright then lets start getting your stuff to the girl dorms" Asami said
"Yeah let's" I said