The Performance

Your POV
The music started, Jay on the piano and he smiled at me, it took us weeks to get this song ready. It was perfect for tonight, not too hard to sing but beautiful.
I saw Korra, Asami, Bolin, Mako, Tenzin, and all the air-benders with all hilarious faces, making me have to hold back my laughter.
Gran-Gran and Katara were a few rows below them grinning wide to say the least.
I looked at Jay and smiled when I looked back at the crowd I got lost staring at Bolin, he looked so concentrated on me, and the song. When I looked back at Jay  song was over. Applause filled the arena, everyone stood up, and all of my friends and family had grins on their faces.
I curtsied and Jay bowed for the crowd and we left the stage
"WEREN'T THEY FANTASTIC? WOW! I AM SO GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED OUR NEW MOVER AND THAT FINAL PERFORMANCE"
As we got into the hallway we could see all the lights turn back on and the crowds started rising again to leave. The Metal benders escorted us out, Jay went back to his apartment, while I was off on a boat to air temple island, protesting the whole way.

I never got to see Bolin after that performance.
I wonder what he thought of it...... I became lost in my thoughts as we got further and further from the lit up and joyous arena.

Sorry about the short update, I had the performance all planned out just never published it (sorry!!) Once I have the next few chapters planned out I will publish them ( this way they will be really good ). Thank you for all the reads and support. It inspired me to finally publish and be happy with this chapter.
I will hopefully update soon!!!! I hope you all loved this chapter as much as I did. I love you all! See you next chapter!