The day before the EVENT

NO COPING AND PUBLISHING MY STORY ANYWHERE WITHOUT PERMISSION~ (MagicPB)
THANK YOU AND ENJOY!!:3
________________________________Narrator POV (MagicPB)

It was night time, Central City was loud ,*cough*Screaming *cough* not very surprising ,but today was harder to keep a certain speedster from being loud,as Central City is home to the talkative Speedster THE Flash,and even an extra named Kid flash.Today is louder than normal, as right now it's Wally aka Kid flash's Birthday tomorrow.So it's very special to Central and the flashes.

Wally POV
Oh yah!.. It's my birthday!! I danced in my room active as can be.

Sweet 16 here I come,tomorrow's the day :D

Barry POV
Wally's b-day is tomorrow,this is bad-don't get me wrong,I am happy he is turning 16! But,you see,he isn't human,more like Vampire!
It was an incident, he was carrying his business,he decided to poke fun to go around the abandon streets,and a thirsty vampire chumed on him..He tried to make it slow! But he kinda made himself a Vampire doing so.
Most people think Vampires are a myth ,but no! In result, He needs blood every now and then.

Another thing about vampires are,when they turn 16,they kinda go crazy with mates..like sex. Luckily,Wally has a girlfriend,most likely she will be targeted..how do I know all this..Wally & I have been doing research about mythical creatures,and since his bite...by a vampire...We researched more.

Right now,Wally kinda forgot all about him being a Vampire and the dangers of him being 16. I am trying the best I can to spy on him without him realising it..so far,it's going great!!

~~~~~~~~~In Gotham~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator POV

In the nights of Gotham,Batman and robin are patrolling,observing Gotham for any crimes as Gotham is well known to be very dangerous. With criminals like Joker, Poison Ivy,Harley Quinn,and others. Luckily,Batman and robin have the criminals under control and protects Gotham from any world/Taking over dangers.

Bruce POV

I am aware of Barry's Nephew Wally,and that he is a vampire soon to be in a mating session vampire.. The Justice Leagues are trying their best to separate Wally and other people,as we are not aware of what might happen on the way of his search for his mate.

Right this instant,we are suspecting Artemis,his Girlfriend as his mate,so we are taking a large precaution on the matter. Keeping her safe from his reach by keeping her with Green Arrow till further notice. We are hoping for this 'mating' to end though. It is not confirmed that she will be fine,as we don't really know what happens to a vampire during this stage. The team does not even know that Wally is a vampire, we actually fussed Artemis,Green Arrow and the other Leagues did,not me,to keep her with Green Arrow.

I have to tell dick that his Best Friend is a Vampire and that it isn't safe to celebrate his birthday right now,when they turn,Barry told me,they forgot everything and just want their mate to be with him/her.

I hope Barry is keeping an eye on his little Nephew.

Dick/Richard POV

Oh right!! Tomorrow is Wally's special birthday! Can't wait for him to be Super surprised by the present I am giving him tomorrow! So hyped right now!-wait,have I eaten sugar?! I think I have,oh no,Bruce is gonna kill me if he knows,last time wasn't so pleasant with me painted everything pink,red and yellow,why red and yellow? Because he incredibly been talking with flash a lot..I wonder as well,Batman thinks Flash should keep his zippy zipper mouth zipped to himself with a punch by Batman in the face,and poison on his legs..REALLY!!He said that,to m,and told me to keep it a secret.

Did I? No!😂 of course not! I didn't tell flash but Wally,kid flash. Hey!we are the best buds ever!! Can't keep a secret from him now can I? Friends forever and ever! We even got our own handshake, this has got to be aster!you know!Aster..the opposite of the disaster! Haha,I love messing up vocabulary..Wait,so does this mean rupt is the opposite Of Disrupt..mm..

_______________________

I know it's short but this so far to me is quite great! Hope you like it!bye 😘💓
Comment if you like it!