Mystery

Smart name right? xD
_____________________________

Did you missed me? :3

Meh/Narrator POV-(shocked?:3 no?ok xD)

Roy grabbed his grapling-gun hook without taking a glance at the object, and aimed it right on top of the Rectangular roof.

Sadly, the hook did not reach, and had slided down the sides of the brick-building structure. The walls were just too high for the grapling gun's hook to reach.

'if you first dont succeed, blame the people who made the damn thing!'

He then proceeded to use his bow and his arrow, with slight attachments added by yours truly..

With a smirk, he aimed above the building, and pulled the arrow, the arrow's behind had a layer of thick,almost metallic string. The arrow stuck onto the concrete building.

Roy then started to climb the string, built to be as strong as the grapling hook's.

He didn't break a sweat reaching the top, even mentally applausing himself for making it, on his own and not asking or stealing...

Right then, he saw something move, He reached for his equipment, but was met with air.

He furrowed his eyebrows, reached again but still felt nothing. He then proceeded to grab his bow as a weapon, which was in his hands...

What he thought he had a hold of however, was nothing.
'OKAY!SOMEONE'S STEALING MY STUFF!!!'

"COME OUT, CREEP!!"

His face was pushed back,to make of a black shoe's print. Luckily it didnt had it imprinted on his face too hard as he sidestepped out of the foot's range.

He was a ruler away from a death fall of the building.

What he saw however, got that thought to make it seem not so important.

'You have got to be kidding me..' He mentally face-palmed, he wanted to just jump off the building.

______
HAIII PEOPLE
DID YOU MISS MEH?:3

I just tried to add a new style xD as my teacher wants me to write NARRATIVE writing in Sec 3 now xD

Decided to do a part, today...xD you guys probably arent that excited to see a new part..so..

WHYYYYYYYYTYYYYYYYY
MUST YOU NOT BE EXCITED xc

Jk! Im ok, i dont even expect any attention, SO THANK YOU. & HAPPY CHINESENEW YEAR xD

-MPB🎧💝

Note:I'm liking this cause I made this with no ideas what so ever xD