Thoughts

___________
Hi! It's Christmas!:3 so this is your Christmas present from me!^^
___________
////PREVIOUSLY\\\\

"This is going to be fun!!😃" Barry accompanied behind he's words.He sat in a relaxed position.

"More like This is going to be a pain.." Batman whispered,with a hidden regret of getting Barry to join.

////End FlashBack\\\\

///PRESENT\\\

Robin POV
(you didn't think I would do this, did you? 😂)

"Mm...not bad place I guess, now remind me why we really are here?" I faced Wally,

"What are-are you talking about?" Wally stamped a little

Oh, he thinks I don't know he is doing this to put me aside of the REAL issue? Hah!

"Seriously? Just spill it KF! I know your hiding something! Tell me or I'm leaving." I tapped my foot impatiently. This was getting irritating,these so called 'explainations' he gave were clearly fake.

"Fine! I will tell you what I made you come here for..." Wally replied slowly pronouncing every word to me, staring at me down to up.

"First of all, Are you ok with kissing, Me??..." I could have swore I saw a glimpse of lust in his facial expression.

"KISS YOU?!.." I know I probably was looking as red as a tomato right now, I did NOT see that comin-

"Woah!" I was suddenly swept off my feet and blacked out.

(HAH! Made you think I would make you see more BirdFlash!😈)

SuperBoy POV(Surprised?)

I don't get why I have to stay here... trapped in a farm(yup) house.

How did this place become an idea for a superhero,with Super strength to stay with a farm family?

Oh right, he's tidy widdies must have gave him that idea.. He couldn't just bring me to a place with other superheroes..like with Megan or even Kid flash, at least something interesting could be there.

All I see are animals and work. Wake up, eat, work, eat, work, eat, sleep...and then the next day..

This is kinda sickening to say the least, might as well practice my strength.

I grabbed a horse and lifted it up," stop fiddling! I'm not going to hurt you!...augh, what am I thinking?..This is not worth my time." I place it on the ground and it galloped away from me, making noises.

I was not made to be living a normal life, I'm suppose to be defeating Superman.. I have to do it......or, I can't, everyone won't like me anymore...they are close to family anyways..

I walked silently to the home of the farm people, "I'm here."

"That's great sweety, did you do the chores I gave you?" The lady asked.

"yes.."

"That's good, you know, with you, we would be able to get everything done quicker, to feed us and our family." She said with a smile.

How does she keep smiling? Nothing's just, done, everything bad keeps happening and-

"Wait..us? Family? I'm not even related to you or your family." I questioned her, and her smile widened if that was possible.

"Oh sweety, of course Clark thinks it's good to bring you here, and you helped us, as well as you are such a good sport, I think you can be family, no, you ARE family here."