Birthday trasher

Wally POV

Alright..I got my birthday hat,my Favourite shirt,a perfect breakfast,this is so great..wonder what the others are doing..what had Rob and Arty got me? Mmm.
Well goodnight me..wait!
"Goodnight Uncle Barry and Aunt Iris!"
"Good night kiddo!"
"Good night sweetie"
Good night me...
~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~~~~

Ugh..what's wrong with my pain headache?!
"Uncle Barry?"
"...."
"Uncle Barry!"
"..."
"UNCLE Barr-OW"
"Kiddo?"
Barry comes in my room and looks at me concerned.
"I have a pain headache,I was hoping you have a treatment,as this is killing m-Ow!!Ow-Augh"

Uncle Barry still stares at me,looking dumbfounded and backs away. Then,he runs out of the room..rude much?why would he do that? Ugh! why do I feel so much in pain? Oops.. Time to go to the mountain to be greeted by MY birthday celebration..

-----At the mountain--------

"Everyone,I know,you bought me so much gifts-" I look up.
"Hey! Where r u guys?"
I walk around the cave,searching for anyone.None. No one here,huh,did they forget about my birthday?no they wouldn't!well,not dick! He wouldn't do that to me,would he??nah,he wouldn't do that,maybe they overslept.i seat down on the seat in the kitchen.
_____________________________
Richard/Dick POV

"Bruce? I am going to miss Wally's birthday party! I need to go before he thinks I abandoned him on his BIRTHDAY!" I said out loud. How could he lie to me about a Mission,now I can't even go back to the cave cause of DANGEROUS purposes!!augh.. I lie down on the chair in the kitchen..
"Sorry Richard,but I can't because-" he was interrupted by dick. "-of the cave being dangerous blah blah blah..I know! But please I can't miss Wally's birthday! Especially since I got a perfect present!!" "And what is it that is so perfect that you have to give him,and avoid orders?" Oh right...well I have a valid reason for that-" A pro chemistry set! He always wanted one!" I said accidentally out loud ,I hope he knows it's very important to me. I mean,how can you not attend your best friend's birthday party? Oh this is so not whelmed,not whelmed at all."

"I am sorry",he places a hand on my shoulder." But you can't go back to the mountain right now,at least not until the end of the day-"
"You mean I can't attend Wally's birthday at ALL?! How am I suppose to be his Best Friend when I don't even celebrate the best day of his life! His 16th birthday!" I said angrily,I mean would you be mad if your parent or mentor,had no real reason to tell you for you to not go for your best friend's special birthday,oh,he must feel so sad and isolated and ..and abandoned. Well,I can't escape even if I go. I run up the stairs without looking at anyone.

Artemis POV

"Why can't I GO TO WALLY's PARTY?!" I yelled in the TOP of my lungs. "I'm sorry but you just can't-" Ollie,my fake Uncle tried to plea me to stay but was interrupted.
"I don't care! You don't give me a damn good reason,I will go! Either you are just point out wrong with parties or you are just selfish that I get to attend and YOU don't!" And with that, I opened the window at full force that one would have you guy I would break the window,and went out faster than Ollie could say anything. I could faintly hear him,"Artemis! Come Back! It's not safe!!ARTEMIS!!!!!"

Whatever,if he is just going to give me the damn same reason,I am done trying to ask him to explain more, maybe that's why Roy wouldn't stay with Ollie. Mm..I wonder how Roy is doing..

Roy/Red Arrow(There was no cloning) POV

Well, now it's Wally's birthday. Better get back to the mountain to celebrate,after all,he is my Brother-fake Brother, but close enough. I reach the zeta tubes and heard the announcement call out my freaking past name.
"Speedy B06"
"IT'S RED.ARROW!! Would someone fix the damn thing?!"
"Roy! Your here! Finally,someone's here! I have been waiting for so Long!" Wally came infront of room with his super speed to boost him." What do you mean by 'Finally,someone's here!' No one came to your birthday party?"

"Yah! No one came,I think they bailed on me,or they forgot-no,Dick wouldn't bail on me,right?" Roy frowned,something wasn't right,why would dick,Wally's Best Friend bail on his special day? It doesn't make any sense,maybe something happened? It just doesn't add up.
I know,I will go to dick's house-mansion,and ask Batman or Alfred on this.(Robin told red arrow and kid flash his identity already)

"Ow,my head..it hurts" Wally puts his hands on his head and let a pained sound. "Wally?is something wrong? Where's the pain?" I asked concerned. "Yeah,my head aches and it feels like it's pounding hard..ugh..what going on?!" Just after Wally said that The Flash zoomed infront of me,grabbed me and zoomed out.
" Hey! What the heck?! Let me down,what the heck are you doing!! I am TRYING to help Wally on how he is in pain and you just grabbed me and sped farther away from him! What kind of Uncle are you?!(Roy knows)" I screamed,finally I kicked him in the gut and ran in the direction of wally,not before kicking Barry's knee so he stayed down. "Wait! You can't! It's dangerous,ROY!!" I didn't care,I walked faster towards Wally until I finally see him in a squatted position staring into space with his hands still on his head.

"Wally! Are you alright?" Just then,he faced me and i saw his eyes,they weren't a bright green but a dark green filled with some kind of emotion. I backed away once he stood up,and looked at me gleefully,why do I get a feeling this isn't going to end well?
________________________
I hope you all like this part! Wow,this is 1053 words!xD bye!