1||Cielois||1

December 15, 1890
I'm all alone in what I have narrowed down to be a dungeon of sorts. I can feel my legs getting weak, not having sunlight does that. I can almost here voices, belonging to those of the dead. There is movement all around above me but I don't scream or shout. My words won't form, what do I have to shout? I have nothing from the start. I have lost track of how long I have been here, the smell... The smell alone burns my nose. I keep my eyes closed, it stings when I open them. I take deep breaths through what little fabric I have on, attempting to breath in somewhat clean air. Why am I here? No, where is here..?

"Hello." I heard the voice echo through the room and quickly turned my head with each one. Straining to see who or what it was was not an easy task. I heard heals, they came closer and closer, with each clack, I cringed. I thought of losing my parents in the house fire. How I felt when those horrid people took me away and locked me up. My eyes closed as tears leaked down my cheek, knowing the other was standing right before me. "Do you know where you are?" I tried to answer. My mouth was open but all that came out was raspiness. So, instead I shook my head. The other mumbled something and decided to reach out to brush against the others arm. "I'm gonna help you get out of here, I need you to listen to me, alright?" I eagerly nodded. Anything. Anything but this. "Stand up, I'll help." I had listened and painted a picture in my mind of what the other would look like by the voice. It wasn't a female, the voice is too sadistic. He must look feminine or he wouldn't speak like that. I was too busy zoning out that I hadn't realized I was being pulled up was the other held on tight to me hand. I was thirsty and so.. Oh so very hungry. Then for the billionth time, I though of my beautiful fiancé.  The last I ever heard from her, she had inherited the money from his company and was doing well. After a while he gave up on that stupid business. His fiancé though, she was delighted to be able to have something belonging to him. He shook his head to get these thoughts to disappear, arms wrapping around the males neck. He had been picked up as well without knowing it. His eyes shut tight as he laid his head on the others shoulder, his nails digging into his shirt. That's all he did until he passed out.

Hey~!
Hey wake up!
Are you alive anymore?
I saved your life.
Do you know where you are?
Stand up , I'll help.
Hey!

"Hel-lo, are you going to wake up?" The boys eyes flew open but quickly closed as he groaned from how bright it was. After a few moments, he turned his head again and looked at the figure sitting above him. Straddling his waist, he looked down into his blue eyes. The icy blue eyes of the other though.. It frightened him. "it's about time! I've been sitting here for minutes trying to wake you up. You snore too loud." He smiled and looked up at the Christmas tree that the household butler put up. "Look what Claude did, he even let me put the angel at the top." It was a dream, nothing but a dream. His eyes shined too bright to have just saved him from a real life situation. I wrapped my arms around my blonde haired, and icy blue eyed boyfriend. "I love you." With that I placed a kiss on his lips after pushing his hair behind his ear. He smiled and kissed me back, then going to my ear, "I love you too, my sweet darling." He slowly began to play around with my body, taking the lead as I turned away embarrassed. That afternoon, that was one I would never forget. It was the first time me or Alois ever knew what true love is.

||AN:||
Helloooo everyone~ Hehe..
I have yet to update many of my stories and decided to make it up to you by writing an entire new one. I so far love the start. I know the year isn't right but it's right enough for me. I'll fix all mistakes later. I plan on staying and making the most out of my shitty talent. I love you so very much!
💋Love💋
🔥Elink🔥