2||Claudios||2

Dear diary,
Currently I'm supposed to be doing my paper work, yet I can't seem to focus. I've been thinking an awful lot about my butler. Something about him is changing in a way that I don't understand. Just a few days ago, in the morning, Claude came and dressed me.. He also touched me. Like that filthy old man did. I was scared but he spoke soothing words to me and I began to enjoy the feeling of his hands all over my body. I'm thinking of ordering him to go all the way this
End

The door opened as the tall raven haired butler walked in with a tea cart, eyeing Alois as he frantically his the book in his drawer. Once it was covered, he sighed in relief and watched as the man poured the tea, not a single drop escaping the cup. He watched him set the warm Rose Tea in front of him, the taller man watching the blonde in suspicion. "Master, is everything alright? You've been rather edgy these past few days. Are you scared of something?" Alois giggled at the thought of being scared of his butler. Well, of course he was, he was terrified of him.

 In the end, Claude would take his soul and he would just be another meal to him. He sighed and stood up, leaning against the desk, his eyes licking with the others. "I'm not scared of anything Claude, I'm nervous to allow myself to submit to something I was forced to endure years ago. When you.. Touched me that morning, I loved it. I wanted more of it. These past few days I have been battling off these feelings for you, knowing you didn't return them. I love you Claude, I want you to show me what I have never gotten. Look at me in a way that makes me feel loved. Not like those villagers did as if they'd seen a pile of shit. Not the way that greedy old man did.. But the look you gave me that showed that you only longed for me Claude." 

The way that his voice shook with each word made him sit and look at his lap. Tear dribbled down his cheeks as he shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry, whatever came over me to say such things, I don't know. You can leave if you'd like..." He waited for a few seconds and heard the door shut. His butler had left him alone, just like always. His chair was slowly turned around to face Claude, his sharp golden eyes staring into his own. There he felt the love he had felt the first few weeks of his contract. He went to wipe his eyes but they were slowly brought down, being held firmly on his lap. Claude let go and wiped his masters tears gently, Alois leaning into his butlers palm.

 "I've never understood you master. Your mind is so confused that you can't understand yourself. You speak just what you want and frankly you don't give a damn. I've been with so many different people in this world and in hell and have gotten used to their touches. But you, you never cease to amaze me with how you speak and how you act. I've never been able to memorize what you love or if you even could love something such as myself." With each word, his lips were getting closer to Alois' as he stopped just before they touched. "I look forward to making you mine tonight, tomorrow, and forever. My sweet, broken boy." With that, Alois could no longer control himself. His lips smashed against the others as his eyes shut tight. 

More tears threatened to pour out but he wouldn't allow them to. Claude was actually showing his love and affection in a way he wanted. He wanted kisses, he wanted the feel of his butlers body against his own. He just couldn't get enough. When his butler pulled away, his face was flushed as his blonde locks blocked his view of the man before him. "Before we move any further, would you do me the honor in being my mate and lover?" Alois' eyes widened in surprise, then shut as tears slipped down his cheeks. He nodded frantically and lunges at Claude, legs wrapping around his waist his arms around his neck. Being held in such a tight and warm embrace was making his heart beat faster and faster. "Thank you Claude, thank you for everything. For saving me, for keeping me alive all this time, for allowing me to have what little happiness I seem to get. Most importantly, thank you for just being you Claude. I.. I can't thank you for that enough. Please Claude, never leave me?" 

As Alois spoke, Claude had made his way over to the bed, laying Alois down gently. His eyes a soft blue as they stared at his lovers golden ones. "I swear on my life that I will continue to love you. I will never leave you unless you order me to. Even then, I might just have to refuse to accept that." Claude smirked and kissed him again, slowly removing both of their cloths. That was the first time Alois had ever experienced the true meaning of sex. Making love is what Claude called it. As they laid under the silky white sheet, panting hard after their hours of activities. Alois was a very exciting person, Claude just never slowed down. Of course he was gentle. It was Alois' first time in years, he didn't want to scare him. "Claude?" His lover turned his head to look at him. "This was something for the both us to show our love right? I've been used too much in my past.. I couldn't handle it if you did the same." 

Claude smiled, "Alois, my love, I have no life without you. Without you I will never find happiness and I couldn't handle walking the earth knowing that I didn't have someone like you in my life. I will never love another like I do you, Alois Trancy. Please believe me. I cannot lie, our contract forbids it." Alois nodded slowly and buried his face in his chest. "I do, Claude." Before the boy fell asleep he felt Claude kiss his head, pulling him in close. Even though demons rarely sleep, tonight was filled with peaceful dreams of him and his new lover. The dreams that made him know that Alois would finally be his forever.

||AN:||
Okay, a little nervous about this one. Vote if you like. The next one should be up tomorrow morning.
💋Love💋
🔥Elink🔥