5||SebaClaude||5

||AN:||
This will be the worst one yet cause I absolutely hate this ship. I'm not bashing it or anything.. But they hate each other. It's like it's been a "throughout the years" kind of hatred. It's like that kid from the third grade who stole your cookie and you never forgave him. (yes, I just assumed their gender). You don't know why you hate him but you never talked to him again cause you know you hate him..... For some reason. Kinda reminds me of Huckleberry Finn. 😂😂
ANYWHO-
Onward with my rant. It's proven in Anime and manga that they have a deep hatred for each other.
Don't start the BS about how Alois and Ciel hate each other either. They had a very very VERY bad misunderstanding and then one died.. They didn't have that hatred towards each other always.
~Point being: why would you ship something when the characters have no sexual attraction or even ANY attraction at all. The only attraction that this pair has is their firsts in the others face.~
It's like keeping a wart when you know how, when, and where you can get it removed for free.
Me and my terrible analogies.
Yeah, anyways, have fun reading this story.

WARNING
This story contains mature content and awful shipping. It also contains spoilers. Imma steal some parts from the anime and put it in this part somehow.
S-P-O-I-L-E-R A-L-E-R-T

.
.
.

To say that Sebastian wasn't worried about today's meeting, was an understatement. He was just a simple demon, more powerful than others, even the one he was worried about seeing today. Claude Faustus. Number one in the spider family, showing that he did have some strength.

His hands shook as he approached the main entrance of the Trancy manor. Looking around, Sebastian reach up, hesitated, and knocked. He sighed in relief at how there was no answer. Maybe they went into town today. Thoughts ran through his head as he quickly turned on his heals and walked a step.

"Apologies Michaelis, master Trancy was being stubborn as usual. Come in, make yourself comfortable."

With each word the other male spoke, Sebastian could feel his heart pounding in his chest. A heart, yes. Sebastian did have a heart, along with Claude. They did beat, for each other in fact. Though they hated each other for reason far too tiring to tell; they both came to realize that they were mates.

"Ah, yes. Pardon me."

Sebastian moved passed Claude, keeping his eyes to the ground. They both walked to the dining room just as they planned, each moving to the opposite ends. (I literally just got the best idea for this. Wow, fml. I kinda like this ship now... 😩)

Once Sebastian had sat down, Claude did the same, licking his lips as he looked from Sebastian to the white rose on the plate before him. The other, turned his head away in embarrassment, slowly beginning to remove his gloves with his teeth. Claude wasn't too late to do the same, his eyes meeting with Sebastian.

Both roses now had been changed from white to a dark purple. The cuts on their wrists had healed up perfectly. The flowers that belonged to the others was now their own. Sebastian now stared at the rose, covered in Claudes blood. It smelled so sensual. It was almost similar to the smell his master had. The smell of want, and anger, hatred more than anything. The roses now stood to protect their masters. Sebastian would never willingly give up Ciel to someone like Claude. Someone who only wants the taste of a soul.. His soul.

"Best regards to you and your master, have a safe and productive rest of the night."

Claude had already began closing the door as Sebastian placed his hand on it. He looked down at the Rose once more, eyes closed from him thinking just how stupid he really was.