6||SebaGrell||6

"I thought.."

He pulls his knees close to his chest, the redhead standing behind him ready to attack. She stops, staring at a very hurt Sebastian.

"Bassy, get up, you haven't fought me for weeks."

Sebastian sighs and tears up, hiding his weakness from the reaper.

"G-Grell, please, leave me. I can't bare to hurt you anymore."

She was taken aback at his comment as her heart skips a beat.

"B-Bassy, w-what are you saying..?"

Sebastian stands and turns to Grell, wiping his tears away.

"I guess I just wanted to remain as strong as I could and not let anyone know that."

Grell drops  her scythe, staring at the demon, mouth slightly open.

"Know what..?"

Sebastian approaches the reaper and grabs both of her feminine hands. He squeezes them gently and pulls her closer to himself.

"That I.."

He looks deep in the others eyes and leans in slowly.

Lov-"

Grell gasps and pulls Sebastian in tight and hugs him. Her gentle arms wrapped around Sebastian's slender frame. Tears welling in her eyes.

"Sebas-chan! I've been waiting to hear those words for so long!"

She cries softly in his chest, clinging to him tightly.

"I love you so much.. Sebastian.."

Sebastian holds her close and picks her up.

"I love you Grell."

He pulls away from the redhead and licks his lips, leaning in again. He places his lips on the others feminine ones and kisses her softly. Grell, getting weak at the knees, clings to the demons shirt and kisses him back, her heart racing.

'This is it, I've been waiting for this moment for years.'

They deepen the kiss, Sebastian licking Grell's bottom lip eventually allowed access.

'How have I only wanted to kill you? You're so beautiful, gentle, and..'

He pulls her closer by her waist.

'Mine.'

||AN:||
Yes, I know. Grell is a man but wishes to be a woman. I haven't forgotten. I just thought it would be better for him to have the pronouns correct so people don't get angry at me. I may rp as Sebastian, but Grell will always be my baby. But this ship man, I haven't rped SebaGrell in years.. Shit tho- I don't feel this one was good. Just forget it.
💋love💋
💕Elink💕