Jesse

Drinks

Whenever Jesse interviews someone, it's never out in public. She always makes sure its secluded, so she always has them meet at her small apartment.

Before the interview, she always makes sure to go shopping for supplies. Making sure to have plenty of paper, ink, and a full fridge. She knows the interviewee has been alive for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. She knows almost every drink that has ever been, and so she likes to have a full fridge for them.

When the interviewee arrives, she greets them politely and let's them sit on the couch. She then asks them for their favorite drink. Usually the guest will ask for something simple from their current time period or water, but Jesse will persist. She then asks what their favorite drink they've ever drank; in which the guest will take a moment to think back many years to the most delicious liquid they've ever drank. The interviewee talks about a drink from some other time period, and Jesse looks back on all the recipes she's ever heard.

She makes the guest the drink, almost exactly like what they'd originally experienced. The smile the guest has when they put the cup up to their lips is infectious. Jesse smiles ear to ear while the guest enjoys their drink and recalls their life story.