William

Shut Up

William isn't very pleasant to watch movies, plays, or TV shows with. He gets so indulged in them, that sometimes he doesn't even realize he's criticising in the first place. He doesn't know how to shut up.

During movies, especially during horror movies, he gets very talkative. He criticizes every movement the character makes, every decision, and every piece of dialog. It becomes especially bad when it's horror movies. He'll snort and comment "that's not how blood works!" or "are you kidding? That's not what organs look like!" That's why he's been kicked out of almost every movie theater he's been to since 1964.

He's a bit more well behaved at plays however, trying to keep some of his outbursts as quiet and to a minimum. However, that usually doesn't stop him from occasionally leaning over and saying something to the person next to him, regardless if he knows them of not. He does appreciate plays much better though.

TV shows are definitely a different matter. He manages to knit pick those even more than movies. He can't stand cartoons and can just barely tolerate documentaries and comedies. He gets a bit crazed at the cooking channel, specifically Chopped, but at least he has Jesse to watch it with, so they can yell angrily together. The one thing he doesn't knit pick as much though, are mystery shows and cop shows.