Chapter 2 - Men

"Young Malfoy." The man spoke. For he was the biggest I have ever saw of a being. His hair was rough and rigid. His face showed scars and marks of bravery and fights. He stood, towering over me watching my movements slowly, scanning the area around him. He looked at the man next to him and took out an umbrella. He waved it around and pointed at my face. "Draco Malfoy, son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. The heir to the Malfoy household." He laughs at me.

"Now, Draco. I'm Hagrid, I work at Hogwarts." The name struck a part of my brain that hasn't been accessed in months. Hogwarts, Hogwarts. I think of where I have heard that name before. I find images of my father on the Slytherin House Quidditch Team and my Mother a student in her robes. I see conversations of dinner and breakfast, over the topic, people walking the streets pointing at my parents as I walk with them. They cringe as they saw us pass them.

"Hogwarts?" I ask questionably. He stares at me, his eyes looking at mine. They hit the floor. 

"Dumbledore, here is the headmaster of that 'er school." He says, pointy to the older man next to him.

"Hello, um s-sir." I stuttered quietly as the men continued and looked at me.

"Draco Malfoy." The older of the two spoke. His eyes pierced mine and crinkled when he smiled. "We are sorry about your Mother." His head dropped. "Just as sorry to hear about your Father. I take, you are eleven, right? Coming to Hogwarts aren't you this year?" I nod. If Father ever let me. "Great, we will be having you stay with an old friend of mine. Snape? Remember him, lad? He is friends with your Father." More like was. After, Father got abusive and started to drink he would cut people out of his life, one by one. 

Hagrid turned to Dumbledore, pulling him away muttering about how Snape will have me be brought up well before school starts. He got back on the bike and revved it. Dumbledore beckoned for me to hop on and I did so.