Chapter 5

"Get on the train, children." A man spoke as murmurs erupted throughout the cabin. "I do not tolerant this type of behavior. You were accepted in a rare, school of the beauty of magic. This is how you act? You, boy get back here." The man with black hair grabbed the back of the collar of a young boy, with red hair all over his head. He turned the boy around to face him and shook his shoulder. "Fred or is it George? You know, all you Wesley's are irresponsible. Behave." The boy's face was struck with worry and fear of the older man in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Professor Snape." He said as the man let go of the collar. "It won't happen again."

"Good." The Professor spoke, "Get out of my way." He shoved back the boy into a seat before strutting over to me. "Malfoy, get to a cabin." He continued walking away.

The cabin was filled with children of all ages were stuck here.

"I'm sorry boys and girls, it seems the first years are not going to go on the boats to the castle. I apologize for the inconvenience." Groans fill the cabin up and the kids start to get noisy again.

 I silently walk to a empty cabin when I see a boy no older than 12 already seated in it. His eyes are scanning the book in his palms and his chest rises for air in a orderly fashion. His dark brown hair sweeps over the front of his blue eyes causing him to blow them up so he can see again.

"Is this cabin taken?" I ask as I sit across from him, slowly lowering down on the seat.

He screams out, throwing the book on the floor causing it to bounce. His blue eyes tear away from it and meet mine. "Jeez, you do know how to make an introduction." He says as he sucks in his breath, holding his hand over his heart. "No, it is taken."

"I'm sorry, I'll leave..." I whisper quietly. "I didn't mean to startle you." He quickly jumps from the seat as I was about to leave the cabin. 

"No, I'm sorry." He says putting his hand on mine dragging me to his previous seat making me sit down next to him. "The name's Oliver Fisher. You can call me whatever you like as long as it is not insulting. What's your name?"

"Draco Malfoy." I whisper inaudibly. By the sour look on my face, he either hates my guts or didn't hear me. His brows furrow and his blue eyes widen.

"What?" He asks loudly.

"Draco Malfoy." This time I say it louder for him.

"Nice to meet you Sweetie." He speaks with a smile, causing dimples to show on his tan face. His hands swipes over his face, revealing his brows, showing a piercing through on of them. 

"Woah." I say taken back by his sudden piercing. He smiles down at me before reaching his hand to his lips and pulls them down. "My names Draco." I say softly.

"Sweetie, Sweetie suits you better. You are very shy, loving." Loving? He doesn't know me. I huff and put my arms over my chest. "Fine, you are mean."

"I got more piercings." He speaks revealing also a tongue piercing. It is a little bar going through his tongue. Does that hurt him? "No, Sweetie, it doesn't hurt me, well anymore." He chuckles.

I flush immediately at his words. He heard me. Oh my. His smile widens again. "I still can hear you." 

"I'm sorry, Oliver." He frowns. "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry." I sink back into the seat as he moves his hand to my shoulder.

"Call me Ollie."

I smile.

"Well, Sweetie, are you new here?" I nod. "Okay, I'm in my fourth year. I presume you are a first year?" I gulp. Not technically. 

"Sweetie?"

"No, I'm in my third year, I was never able to go to school." My throat tightens at the words leaving my mouth. I feel a soft tear slip from my eye and Ollie reaches up and rubs my cheeks before pulling me into his chest.

"Sweetie, you don't need to go on." His words soothes me as I start to feel sobs seek through. He rubs my back. "Do you need to call your parents? It helped me when I was feeling bad."

I shake my head into his chest. "My parents... Are dead." He sighs. "You can get Professor Black and Professor Lupin." His arms are now removed from me as he gets out of the seat.

"Sweetie, sit right here. I'll be back." I nod as I watch his tall figure go through the doorway and into the main cabins. 

I feel like Ollie is going to be a great friend to me. He is already so kind to me and caring. The best part is he may know who I am and what family I come from and he doesn't mind. I have known him for almost ten minutes now and he has already made a big impact on me.

"Draco! Baby what happened?!?" I hear Daddy call to me as I turn to see both Daddy and Dad run to me as pick me up in their arms. Their grip on my small body is strong. I feel hands caresses my back and my head and we hugged for a long time. A clearing of a throat is sounded and we release each other. 

A/N:

This chapter is deticated to Vampiresinlove because well you were my first reader and you are super sweet and kind. Enjoy the book! I am now writing for you!! 

Hugs to all my mooses!!

Mags