* O3

Kusana
"Wake up Kusana." My father whispered to me. I rubbed my eyes as he placed me down on the rocky ground. "Father where are we?" I asked stretching and then quickly grabbed his hand. "This is where I grew up." He said looking at the two big doors. "Wow really?" I asked smiling at him. He went down on knees and grabbed my face to look at him. "Now Kusana some men are going to take you away but I promise I'll come back for you. In the mean time don't say nothing to him. Understand?" He asked. "Yes father. Where are you going?" I asked. "I have to do something." He said then pulled me into a big hug and then pulled away.

I saw a men with silver hair and a mask that covered his face walk up to me and father. "Itachi" the mensaid looking straight into my fathers eyes. "Kakashi" my father said back. The men knelt down at me and looked me in the eyes. "I'm Kakashi and you are?" He asked. Silence. "Not much of a talker?" He asked while scratching the back of his head. Then again silence.

  "You can tell him" my father said and I looked up at him and then back the men that was bent down at me. "Kusana, Kusana Uchiha. " I told him. He eyes kinda widen and then looked at my father. He stood and walked closer to my father. "Did you kidnap her?" He asked. Man what the surprise that he has a daughter. "No I didn't. She's my daughter. Now if you don't excuse me I have to go with the ANBU" he said and walked passed him and followed the men with the masks.

  "Are you hungry?" He said looking at me. I nodded. "Where would you like to go? We have ramen, we also hav-" he began but I cut him off. "I want ramen" I told him. "Umm follow me then." He said and began walking and I followed him behind. "Umm where is your mother?" He asked. "That's none of your business" I answered him coldly. "Any broth-" he began but I cut him off. "My father told me that you were just going to take me, he didn't tell me that you're one nosy person." I told him after I cut him off again.

We walked in silence and I began to loo around. There were kids running around and old people too.

"Are we almost there?" I asked looking up at him. "Yea you see that place right there?" He asked pointing. I nodded my head and he said "that's the place. So if you really hungry I suggest you to walk a little faster." He told me.

"I don't have long legs like you so excuse me for walking slow." I told him and tried to walk a little faster but it was no help.

I could hear him chuckle a bit. "Was there something funny I said" I asked tilting my head a bit. "No. Umm here why don't you get on my back. We can get there a lot faster." He asked bending down again.

"No I'm fine." I told him. "Are you sure?" He asked again. Right when I was about to answer him again my stomach growled. I heard he chuckle again. "Umm.. Just this one time." I told him and hop on his back.

He stood and began walking. "Wow you are one tall person. Just like father." I told him and continued to look forward. "Thanks?" He replied or like questioned.

"No no it's a good thing. You can get things from the top shelf" I said smiling. "That is true, can you?" He asked looking back or trying too.

"When I'm on a chair yea" I mumbled to him and I felt he laugh. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle as well.

"We're here ." He said and put me back on the ground. "Thanks" I told him. We walked in and there we saw a boy with black hair, a girl with pink hair and one with yellow hair.

"Will you slow down? This is already you 4th bowl." The pink hair girl said the yellow hair.

"I'm hungry what can I say?" He said smiling a bit. "Kakashi-Sensai" the yellowed hair said. I looked at Kakashi and cock my eyebrow at him.

"Hello Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke" he said waving at him. "Aww who's this cute little girl." The pink hair girl ran over to me and brought her hand to pinch my cheek but before she could I slapped her hand away and she grasp.

"Do not touch me" I growled at her and took a seat. "What's her problem?" She asked Kakashi. "Umm everyone meet Kusana. Kusana Uchiha." He said and then silence ran over them.

"I'm sorry, did you say Uchiha?" The yellow hair asked. "Yes Naruto" He told the blonde. He turned to the black hair boy and asked "Do you know Sasuke?" He asked him but the boy just nodded no.

"Why would he? I'm not his daughter." I told them while by back was facing them. I turned away and looked at all of them.

"I'm Kusana Uchiha. Daughter of Itachi's Uchiha."

------
a/n : Alajdljshwla

SHE MEETS SASUKE !!! 😂

So here Sasuke do not leave the village!!