* O4

Kusana
I watched as the blonde or known as Naurto fell of his seat, and Sakura and Sasuke mouth were open wide. "Im sorry did you say you were itachi daughter , THE ITACHI DAUGHTER?" Naurto raised his voice at the end as he got up and dusted himself off. "I don't believe I stuttered did I ?" I ask as I rested my hand on my hip.

"There's no way you're my brothers daughter." Sasuke said and walked out of the restaurant. Brother? I chase after him. "You're father brother?" I asked after I caught up with him. "Yeah." He said as he continue to walk with his hands in his pocket and looking straight ahead. "Why haven't I ever seen you or even heard of you. Father never mentioned you at all. "I asked titling my head to the side. "Me and your father aren't the close, now if you would leave me alone, any child of Itachi won't be near me. Run along." He said as he flicked my forehead and went on his way. "THATS ALRIGHT I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO BE NEXT TO YOU. YOURE UGLY AND YOUR BREATH STINKS." I shouted at him.

How dare he talks to me that way. My fists balled up and I could feel my face heat up. "Kusana why did you walk away from me, I'm in charger of you." I heard kakashi behind me. "I wanted to know that what he said was true, but I didn't get much out of him. So rude and disrespect I tell you. That boy needs to learn some manners." I scoffed and walked pasted Kakashi and back into the restaurant. I sat down and crossed my arms over my chest. I could feel naurto and Sakura stare and it began to irritate me. Does no one in this stupid town have manners.

I turned to them and said "Unless you lost something that has to do with me I would appreciate if you two would stop being so freaking creepy." I scoffed and turned my back towards them. "Im sorry, but I was just wondering that if you're hear then that's means itachi is here right?" Sakura asked. How stupid could this girl be ? I mean does she honestly believed that I walked all the way here by myself ? "Obviously" I said.

"So your itachi daughters that's pretty cool. " I heard naurto say. "I guess so." I replied still with my back face toward them. Before naurto could make another small talk I turned around to face them and interrupted him "Look don't get me wrong you probably are nice people and probably aren't some dumbass that you seem to be but I would like to be alone. So how about you run along and leave me in peace I would really appreciate it. Okay ? Thanks". "Kusana that's not every kind of you. I thought I taught you better." I heard a voice and I looked up. "F-f- father" I stuttered. "Itachi" I heard all of them say.

"Hello everyone".

A/n : I KNOW THIS CHAPTER ISN'T LONG IM SORRY BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS BETTER THEN NOTHING SOO HERE GOES THIS SHITTY LITTLE CHAPTER