Hunted 1 | "Mom's treating me like a thirteen-year-old"

Hey there everyone!

Here's chapter one of "Hunted". This story is about Jake and Elle's child Luke and his life in the FBI. I hope you like it!

Please vote and comment!

Miracle xx

____________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1 - "Mom's treating me like a thirteen-year-old"

***Luke’s POV***

           It was almost 11pm when I was heading home. It was raining but I wasn’t hurrying; I loved the rain. As I passed the basketball court, I heard a scream. I froze and looked to see what was happening.

           There were three guys and a girl there. She was wearing a denim mini-skirt and a thin floral top that was sticking to her figure and showing off her curves. Her long blonde hair was out and sticking to her face and neck. The girl was backing away from them but she couldn’t go anywhere because the court was fenced off. The guys were blocking the exit. One of them lunged to catch her and grabbed her around the waist.

           “No!” she screamed. “Get off me!”

           He ignored her and pushed her against the fence. He pinned her hands to the fence with his hands and started kissing her.

           She was trying to run away but one of them always caught her and pushed her. She fell to the ground and scratched her arms and legs. She was getting hurt all over. One of them grabbed her again and pushed her against the fence again. He started to kiss her neck and shoulders again.

           I ran over to the entrance and kicked it open. All their eyes turned towards me. “Hey you dicks!” I called. “Why don’t you let her go and you won’t get hurt.”

           They laughed. I sighed and shook my head while walking towards the two closest ones. Before they could do anything, I punched them both around the face twice. They fell to the ground and didn’t move. The guy kissing the girl let her go. She slipped to the ground and watched what was happening with teary eyes.

           He ran towards me and tried to punch me. I dodged him with ease and punched him in the stomach. He keeled over and groaned in pain. He stood back up and at me with a pissed off expression on his face. He came towards me, roaring loudly. He feinted and I moved in the wrong direction. He punched me in my stomach. I grunted in pain and fell to the ground. I heard the girl gasp which made me look up at her. Her eyes were wide and they were looking at me in fear and worry.

           The guy went over to her and pulled her upwards. She struggled to get free. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and held it at her stomach. She stopped struggling immediately. I grabbed a nearby rock and stood up slowly and in pain. That punch was going to leave a major bruise. I threw it and it hit him in the side of his head. He crumpled to the ground in pain. My own injury was getting to me and I fell to the ground again. I looked up to see him stirring. He was losing consciousness but he was holding onto her leg to stop her from running. He had the knife in one hand. He attempted to stab her with it but only managed to scrape it down her leg before he fainted.

           The girl cried out in pain and fell back against the fence. I jumped up and ran over to her. She was gasping and I could see dark red blood running down her leg. The knife didn’t go in far; it was just a flesh wound but I knew how much they hurt. She was struggling to stand up straight. I could see her fingers gripping tightly to the metal fence behind her.