Chapter Two: Heathens

Her pale fingers weakly tried to pry his off, but they stayed around her throat. Her pale, pink lips were taking on a tint of blue as her face grew white. "Stop," she weakly gasped out.

Finally, the deadly embrace on her dropped and she fell to the ground like a rag doll. Tears pooled in her eyes as she weakly looked up, holding out an arm, as if that could shield her. However, instead of being hit or kicked, she was yanked up to her feet by her arm. "Are you going to kill me?"

"Eventually," he curtly responded. "But not here." His voice lacked any emotion. Instead of murder, it was as if he was reciting a grocery list.

"But I love you," she wailed, gripping his shoulders so tight, her knuckles turned white.

"And I loved him, but that didn't stop you, now did it?"  He cooed, tilting her chin upwards. Her wailing was reduced to sniffles as she meekly looked over his shoulder instead of into his sadistic eyes.

Chocolate eyes met her own and she stifled a cry. His face was devoid of any emotion, but as he grew aware of her stare, a smirk played at his lips.

"I didn't kill him," she gasped. Her attacker looked behind him, to where her gaze was at but saw nothing.

"Yes, you did," he stated calmly, still maintaining his stoic facade.

She looked at him disbelieving, then back to where he sat comfortably in a chair. His grin broadened so much, she could see his fangs. "I didn't kill him!" She stated, firmer this time.

"That's enough talk from you for now."

"I DIDN'T KILL HIM!" She screamed this time, trying to push herself off of her attacker.

"Oh, yes you did." The voice rang smoothly inside of her head. Out of surprise, she stopped her struggle, full attention on the seated man. He didn't move his lips, just held that unsettling expression, yet she could hear him clearly. "You killed me; I'm dead. But, haven't you ever hear of a ghost haunting someone from their past?"

There was a pause.

"You're the only one who can see and hear me."

She furrowed her eyebrows together. "Ghirahim."

He nodded once, then disappeared. Zelda was suddenly brought back to cruel reality.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" He accused. She felt herself fall onto the bed as he pushed her. Her sapphire eyes widened in realization.

"Link, stop!" Her voice became terrified as he crawled over her.

"But this is what you wanted," he repeated.

He leaned down and roughly kissed her. She whimpered as his chapped lips met her own, and she felt a hand grope her body.

"You wanted to be loved, but he he will never love you."

The voice was angry this time. And although he had left, Zelda knew he was still watching.

"Fuck you," she hissed back.

This time, he only laughed.

---

Her hands ran down her back to her waist, massaging the bare skin. This was almost surreal.

"Don't you have a hero to kill," she breathed out. The hands snaked their way to her stomach, and she leaned backwards against the other.

"That can wait," Wysteria hummed. Her hands moved down Fi's stomach, slipping under the water. The blue skinned female quickly grabbed her wrists.

"Not here," she hissed. "We're in a sacred spring for fuck's sake."

"Oh come on," Wysteria groaned. "You don't actually think that Impa just stood guard when Zelda was cleansing herself in these springs, do you?"

"Wysteria," Fi warned as the younger girl, in all her naked glory, walked in front of her. She gently trailed her hands down Fi's arms to her wrists.

"I miss you," she whined, pushing Fi towards the raised walkway in the middle of the spring. The older girl just let out a huff as she was made to sit on the tiled floor of the platform, legs dangling in the water. "Don't you miss me?"

"No. This is only going to cause us trouble."

She heard an exasperated sigh come from below her. "I hate you so much."

"I know."

A/N: Shhh, don't say anything. I know.