➳ 11

moonybrooks: why does he never smile in selfies?

[tagged: dylansprayberry]

101k likes | 5613 comments

username1: MOONBERRY YASS

username2: everyone should check out my #moonberry fanfiction on wattpad @moonberries

dylansprayberry: i'm too punk rock to smile

moonybrooks: dylansprayberry you LITERALLY cried whilst watching pocahontas like ten minutes before this was taken, you're not as punk rock as you think you are

dylansprayberry: moonybrooks why are you like this? why are you trying to ruin my reputation?

moonybrooks: dylansprayberry THE WORLD DESERVES TO KNOW BITCHBERRY

username3: am i the only one that hates moonberry? dylan could do so much better than luna! she's literally just trying to romance her way to fame, just like her sister's done.

moonybrooks: username3 oKAY. 1) i'm not trying to 'romance my way to fame'. i'm not even trying to gain fame. i have a fanbase, yes, but that's because i worked hard to make a name for myself. 2) my sister DID NOT romance her way to fame. my sister just happened to fall in love with someone famous. sure, she's been put in the spotlight, and sure, she did model for some time and secured herself her own group of fans, but she didn't do it because she wanted to be famous. she did it because she liked modelling. she allowed herself to be put in the spotlight because she loves dylan. she is happy, and so is he, and they're going to be together forever, because she loves HIM. NOT his fame.

dylansprayberry: moonybrooks well said boo

username4: BOO I'M DYING

moonybrooks: thank you bitchberry

---

#MOONBERRY