➳ 65

MOONBERRY FINALLY BECOMES CANON.

For years now, actor Dylan Sprayberry, known for his roles as Liam Dunbar in MTV's Teen Wolf and Carter James in the CW's Shiver, has been 'shipped' with famous YouTuber, known for her gaming, skits, challenges, and daily vlogs, Luna 'Moony' Brooks. Brooks is also the younger sister of Dylan O'Brien's wife, Cara, through whom she was introduced to Sprayberry.

The two have been close since they first met face to face, with Sprayberry even appearing in a large portion of Brooks' videos — from the vlogs to the games, which he often loses. Due to her profession, the majority of Brooks' life is shown online for her fans to follow — from photographs of her family on her Instagram page to tweets about the goings on in her life —, and Dylan is often featured in those, too. So, it's not a surprise that the fans started 'shipping' the two together.

However, when Brooks started dating close friend, Benjamin Wilcox, fans seemed to lose hope of 'Moonberry' ever becoming a thing. The pair dated from October 2018 until March 2020, before the two broke up, with Brooks explaining in this post that it was more her fault than his. She claimed that, sometimes, feelings fade— and where her feelings for Benjamin faded, her feelings for Dylan seemed to brighten, until they ultimately started dating around three weeks following her break-up with Benjamin. Thankfully, Wilcox isn't upset with their relationship, and how quickly they moved on. In fact, he supports the relationship, and is even in a new one of his own.

What do you think? Were you more of a 'Benmoony' fan, or are you glad that 'Moonberry' are finally together? Leave a comment below and tell us what you think!

---