Chapter 8 - The Lonely

Edited 1/2/17
Dedicated to SashaSHIELDAgent
Elytra was left for about a week, her only company JARVIS, but she wasn't completely sure why. The Avengers had just gotten up and left.
First Day. She entered the elevator, and went down to the training room. There was a room sectioned off, probably for training with powers. As Elytra entered the room, ice trailed behind her. It stimulated powers, brought them out. She hadn't really tried to use them since the Frost Giant fiasco, but she needed company. Elytra conjured the spikes, and shaped them. She tapped Tundra's little nose, and he stared back. "Hi Tundra, long time no see."
Second Day. She went to the roof, Tundra on her tail. He sat in silence, as she made him grow. Before, he was three feet tall, now, he was about six. Elytra laughed, as he chased his now bigger tail around. Luckily, he could still fit through doors.
Third Day. She grasped a bow, and strung an arrow. Elytra had set targets up around the area. She aimed, pulled back, and let the arrow fly. It hit bullseye. Again, and again, and again.
Fourth Day. She sat on a beanbag on the floor of her room, watching Netflix and eating 'ice cream.' It was delicious.
Fifth Day. Elytra grasped small knives in both hands, and threw them at target dummies, which she had drawn the scientist's symbol on with red paint. Not one knife missed its target.
Sixth Day. She sang. She sang every song she knew, and every song she had learned off of the computer. Elytra was tired, she was bored, she was depressed. The Avengers probably weren't coming back. "They left, because I'm a freak." She thought. Tundra lay on the loft, asleep, and she lay in the middle of the floor, singing her little heart out.
Lights will guide you home,
And ignite your bones,
And I will try, to fix you.
Next song.
She asked me, Son when I grow old,
Will you buy me a house of gold,
And when your father turns to stone,
Will you take care of me?

She stopped singing, and looked up. There was a knock on the door.