Chapter 8| Craig

"Send her my regards I guess." Tweek shrugs, and I smile at him thankfully. I'm glad that Tweek is no longer jealous about the meetings with Ana.

"I love you." I tell him, leaning forward and brushing my lips against his softly. I pull away, and step back.

I have another meeting with Ana, which isn't too bad as I've grown to like her as a friend.

But before I can leave, Tweek grabs the strings of my hat. He tugs me towards him, making me stumble slightly, and he spins so I'm against the lockers. He leans against me, his hands on my shoulders. Our noses brush as he connects, then disconnects our lips a number of times. I smile at his actions, and my eyes slip shut as I stretch my arms out over the spot between his hip and waist. I connect my hands, and pull him against me.

He tastes of bitter coffee, which reminds me of the time we first kissed and I gagged afterwards. It was perfect, and it was while the Wizard Of Oz was playing in the background, until we broke apart and I gagged at the coffee taste. I hated coffee. It stopped Tweek from drinking it for a while, which stopped his stutters, so I guess the gag reflex was a good thing?

However, I managed to get used to the taste, and it's not that bad.

Tweek's lips land against mine once, and I feel him fiddle with my jacket as his lips softly move against mine. I then feel cold air hit the spot where my neck ends and shoulder starts, and Tweek's lips connect with said spot.

I let out a shaky breath, and move my head to the side. I also hope that the hallway is deserted.

Tweek presses butterfly kisses to the spot, soft and light pecks. I don't notice anything else he is doing until he disconnects his lip and says something.

"Oops." He says, an edge of amusement to his voice.

My eyes open immediately, and my hand flies to the spot he'd been kissing.

"You didn't." I give him a look.

"I did." This is followed by a giggle.

"I hate you."

"I love you."

"I'm late to meet Ana." I say simply, then my eyes widen in realisation. "I'm late to meet Ana!"

"I don't care." Tweek admits, tugging on the hat strings. I roll my eyes, kiss Tweek once more and wiggle out from underneath him. I rush down the hall when Tweek calls out to me.

I turn and see he's holding up my blue hoodie.

"Do you not want your jacket?!"

****

Upon arriving at the meeting spot, I sense something different. Not only does Ana look different, the atmosphere feels different.

The strangest thing about Ana is the fact that she isn't carrying around a book. Every time I have arrived to meet her, she is always carrying around a novel of some sort, yet she's not holding anything. She is looking down at her hands, her legs shaking. Another strange thing, her glasses aren't sat on the bridge of her nose. Her eyes look smaller and duller without the glasses in front of them, and the last thing is her lips. They're usually pale, and bitten. Yet, now they are unusually pink and glossy.

I approach Ana, and place my hand on her shoulder, making her look up from her hands. Her eyes instantly brighten, and her lips slightly part.

"Ana? Is there some-"

I don't get to finish my sentence.

The reason? Ana grabs my wrists and presses her lips against mine.