Chapter 2: 5 years later

Billie ----------->

Billie's POV

Lacey and I were having a starring contest, and I was loosing, horribly against her. I snap my fingers in her face and she just sits there. I think of the one thing that will get her attention. I kiss her roughly.

She jumps in shock and that's when I realized what I was doing. I almost pull away when I feel her had on the back of my neck, giving me goosebumps. The kiss gets rougher and I ask for entrencw, and she denies me.

I rub my boner against her causing her to gasp and I hungrily shove my tounge down her throat. She moans and plays with the bottom of my shirt, telling me she wants it off.

I do as she want and while I'm taking my shirt off she apparently decides to pull hers of also. Without even thinking about it I start kissing her neck till I find her sweet spot. She moans my name and arches her back. I unhook her bra and throw it over to where my shirt is, hers is just pulled down so that its around her waist.

I kiss all over her chest leaving fresh hickeys every where before I feel my belt being taken off of me.

within about 5 minutes we are both completely naked.

She straddles me and wraps her legs around my waist. I take a condom from in the bedside draw. "are you sure about this Lacey? I-I don't wanna hurt you." She kisses me softly "take me Billie." I slowly insert myself into her and close my eyes. She moans my name which turns me on even mote. "faster Billie" she whispers in my ear I do as told and go faster and faster. I cum and collapse next her and pull her to my chest.

"Billie?" I look at her " h'm?" "you need to wale up before Mike gets here." my eyes snap open and I sit up and breath heavily. I look down to see I'm still in my cloths and look at Lacey and see the same dress she wore when I fell asleep.

Fuck, I need my best friends sister or it will be the death of me.