Chapter 5: Secrets

Mike's P.O.V

I hugged Billie like a million times and probably gave him hickeys from kissing him so much. He saved my sister, might as well share the love!!!! But now I believe they are hidding something. It's been a week since the accident and the hicky on my sisters neck has dissapeard but when I checked on her. She had a hickey on her chest.

Lacey's P.O.V

I sit there listening to my brother go over new rules as Billie holds me 'against his will' so that I'll listen to my big brother. "I don't want you to be outide without Billie or I at your side, got it?" I rolled my eye's at my brother. "Your overreacting Mikeyyy. let it go." My brother looks at me. "You either do it to where you can have Billie or I watching you or I can be around you at all times to make sure nothing happens to you."

He shrugs like its a casual conversation. My eyes widen as I cling onto Billie. "Please don't let my brother drive me insane!" He jumped but held me close. "I promise Mike, I won't let this happen again." Mike nodded his head befor announcing that he was leaving for the store. As soon as he left, Billie started smirking like he was up to something. "What's goin on in your mind Armstrong?" His smirk gets wider (if possible) as he throws me on the counter and kisses me roughly.

I mess with his belt buckle as he starts kissing down my neck. "You sure about this baby? Even after what had happe-" I cut him off by kissing him as I pull him out. I put my lips to his ear. "Take me Billie" I whisper seductivley. He pulls my skirt up and moves my panties to the side and lining his dick to my entrence. He kisses me sweetly as he pushes himself into me slowly. After a minute the pain dissapeared and all I felt was pleasure. "Billie, faster" He does as told and I moan loudly. He starts sucking my sweet spot hungerly befor we hear a car door open and spring apart and fix ourselvs. 

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder befor running into the backyard and into the pool. "Hey guys." My brother comes out and sits on the edge. All that is running in my mind is 'thank god he didn't see or hear that'