Chapter 4: Club

Lacey's P.O.V

I watch as Billie leaves while Mike is giving me his usual look that I can only describe as 'The Mike' look. He's so weird. I walk out the door as Billie leaves texting him to meet me at the club a block away from this place. "Where are you going?" I turn around to look at my over-protective brother as he watches my every move. "I can go out with whoever the fuck I want. I'm 15 not 5 Mike! I don't need you to protect me from every thing in the world. Let me do what I want without having to sneak out for once will ya?" 

He looks taken back at my sudden outburst. "Ok sis, ok. Just please take this with you." He hands me a can of pepper spray. I roll my eyes but take it so he'll leave me alone for a little while."Thank you." He whispers in my ear. "Whatever, just don't follow me or I'll have a friend of my kick your ass ok?" He jumps back and puts his hands up in surrender. "ok sis I trust you."

I kiss his cheek and run out the door.

~At Bar~

"Hey sweetheart. What pretty girl like you got buisness in this place?" I turn around to see some drunken asshole looking at me with so much lust in his eyes, it's actually kinda scary. I turn around and walk away only to get picked up and carried out.

The asshole looks at me like I'm a peice of meat. "What do you want?" He looks at me like a psycopath. "You." He whispers into my ear befor eating my neck. I reach for the can of pepper spray, but he nocks it out of my hand. "Now your in trouble!" He makes my legs wrap around his waist but everytime I try to put them down he smacks me hard, so I just leave them. 

"Your gonna love this..." He trails off as he rips off my shirt and kisses down my chest. Next thing I hear is him taking his belt of.  Fuck I shouldn't have worn a skirt. Someone punches him and nocks him out befor putting his jacket around me. I see a familiar tornado of messy black hair. "Billie.." I don't know what happened becuase I fell to the ground passing out.

Billie's P.O.V

I saw some guy all over some chick trying to rape her, she couldn't be older than 15. I got closer about to pull him off her when I saw who it was, Lacey. I punched him so hard he falls to the ground with a broken skull. "Billie..." I hear Lacey whisper befor she falls to the ground passed out. I put my jacket around her and pick her up bridal style and take her back to my place.

~At Billie's house~

"What happened!? Does Mike know?" My mom screamed. "Go get mike!" She leaves the house as put Lacey on my bed. "Lacey?" I whisper "Lacey, wake up." She opens her eye's befor smileing at me and trying to sit up. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Hi" her voice breaks a little. "You ok? Are you hurt?" She smiles knowing my concern befor shaking her head. "I'm fine BJ just laid down with me."

I smile and lay next to her as she lays her head on my chest. After a while she sits up and looks at me. Befor I even think about it I kiss her. I fell her shock and start to pull away befor she puts her hand on the back of my neck. I smile befor rolling her over so that I'm on top. It went from just a kiss to a complete makout session. Which, sadly, ended when we heard Mike screaming for Lacey.

We jumped apart and I actually fell off the bed. Mike comes in as Lacey is trying not to laugh at me. 'I'll get back at you for that just you wait. Just you wait." I narrowed my eyes at her as her brother went over and hugged his little sister. 

As he pretty much tries to interigate her, she doesn't say anything and I burst out laughing. "It's not funny Billie my sist-" I cut him off. "He had her by the throat, she won't be able to say anything for a while." He 'O' me and lookes back at her sister to find her asleep. When he finally leaves he says he'll be right back and that I should watch her for him. I nod my head and lay next to her just looking at her.

When he closes the door I fell someone playing with my hair. "We can't tell Mike, he'll kill you if he knew." I sigh. "I know, I know." She pecked me befor laying her head on my shoulder and falling asleep in my arms.