The Sacrifice

Chapter 5: The Sacrifice

Evory's

So what can I say. Today is the sacrifice, nobody knows that I'm still alive and I prefer it that way. Maybe I'll surprise them today.

I got out of bed and started getting ready for the day.

(Evory's outfit)

After I was ready, I left the room I was in and went to Alaric's living room to see Katerina there with Niklaus and a witch. I guess that he is the one that put Niklaus back in his body.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed a blood bag and started drinking it. After that I went and compelled Katerina to stab her thigh and if she got bored that she went and stab her other thigh.
"You coming?" I asked Niklaus who just watched me with what I assume was amusement and interest in his eyes.
I took my keys and left Alaric's apartment with Niklaus trailing behind me. I went to my car and got in the drivers side and Nik got in the passenger.

"So the grill? Or do you wanna go somewhere else?" I asked Nik.

"Let's go and scare Elena by targeting her aunt."

"Jenna? Mhm sounds good. I can grab somebody from the street on the way."

I sped up to Elena's house. When we got there I got out and went in the house. Nik was waiting outside. I search the house for Jenna and found her hiding in her room. I smirked and grabbed her.

"Well hello there Jenna. I suppose you already called the golden girl right? Well no need to worry we don't bite...much."

I sped down the stairs and out of the house where Nik was.

"Why are you doing this Evory? What have we done to you?"

"You still don't realize it. Do you? You didn't wonder where I was when Miranda and Grayson were alive? You didn't wonder why I left? Why I didn't come to the funeral? Nothing. Nobody ever cared why should I start caring now for all the people that didn't care? I'm going to be a selfish bitch and care about me only. Remember this, no one is born a monster, they are made and all of you made me into one."

I threw Jenna into Niklaus arms so he could do whatever he wanted. I leaned over the car and watched as he told her to tell the others what was going to happen. Then he gave her his blood but didn't kill her.

We left to the Lockwood cellar to check on the vampire, witch, and werewolf.

After that we went to The Grill. Nik entered but I stayed out in his car. I couldn't risk Damon or Alaric seeing me now. I had to wait until later in the night.