Just Bored

Chapter 6: Just Bored
Evory's

So we are on a road trip. I'm bored. Nik is boring. And my life sucks. Really it's like we need drama for us not to be bored and it really is pathetic. Really.  So with that said I muttered a little spell and turn myself into a cat.

I meowed at Nik.

"WHAT the hell?!  Did you just turned into a cat?"

"I'm booooored!!! What did you want me to do? And your reaction was hilarious."

"Seriously? It had to be a cat?"

"Of course. I like to rile you up. It's funny. And dogs can't stand cats. Your wolf might be going crazy."

"And now I'm talking to a cat. Just what I need. Anyone sees they might think I'm going crazy."

"The crazy ones are the best.  I mean look at me. Well you still don't know me a lot. But we'll get there."

"So what do you wanna do?"

"Stop the car."

Niklaus stopped the car and got out and I got out right behind him. I stretched my paws and started walking around. Then I muttered a spell and turned myself back into human.

"I can't stand being in that car anymore."

"Well what do you propose we do?"

"You can let me drive and I won't be bored. Tell me where we're going and I will drive."

"Go wherever you want. Then we will go to where I need to."

"Ok. Hop in. I'm not responsible for damages to the car."

We hopped in and I sped out of there. Like really sped out of there. I'm not letting Niklaus drive again. He is such a bore driving. Like really, you don't die by a car crash.

I put on some music to pass the time. Obviously from my cell. We were listening to Maluma, J Balvin, Daddy Yankee, Tommy Torres and other Hispanic artists. Well more like I was listening and Nik was brooding. I didn't care though.

"Y si con otro pasas el rato... Vamos a ser feliz... Felices los cuatro"

I was so into the song that I didn't notice Niklaus face at the song, until I look at him and burst out laughing.

"What the hell is that?" He exclaimed

"Music."

"I know. I meant what he was saying. Like four?"

"Yeah. Si conmigo te quedas o con otro tú te vas... No me importa un carajo porque se que volverás. Do you know what he is saying?"

"Yes I know. I'm just shocked with the lyrics. Like who listens to songs like that?"

"Well the Latin people listen to it. That isn't the worst one. I've heard worse songs. And believe me when I say worse than that."

After that I kept on singing and driving like crazy. We were going to Ohio. Specifically Cleveland, I want to go to the amusement park there. Heard it's amazing. So yeah it's a long drive but I'm driving maybe it won't be too long.