Chapter Five: Family Reunion

^^^^Eli's parents^^^^

As i walked in i plastered on my sweetest and innocent smile ever as my parents stood and everyone looked at me confused on who i was, except the guys from earlier and charlie "oh my dear your look so grown up and lovely come here!" my mother said and hugged me "thanks you mother and same to you as well" i said and pulled back as she smiled approvingly at me and looked me over before gasping and touching my cheeks and my hair and she moved so dad could have his turn "Elizabeth" he said and i walked towards him and hugged him, i might really dislike my dad right now but I've always been a daddy's girl. As i hugged him he let out a low chuckle and hugged me back caressing my head "it's good to see you dear" he mumbled to me and i pulled back smiling "you to dad" i said "come" he said and took my hand and sat me beside...charlie and i mentally groaned. As mom and dad sat down everyone continued staring at me "so are you guys going to introduce us to the chick or what?" Kalum said clearly annoyed and that made me chuckle a little and for him to glare at me "what's so funny?" he asked and i smirked and looked him in the eyes "you Kalum...after all these years you still have a bad attitude" i smirked and he looked at me a little shocked but quickly covered it up "how the hell do you know my name?" he asked "kalum!" my mother snapped, she never did like swearing especially at dinner. He let out a frustrated sigh before correcting himself "how do you know my name?" he said and i have a hurt look "you don't remember me? Wow that truly hurts" i said sarcastically "why would we remember you?" asher snarled at me and i turned my head to look at him "you know i never could understand why you were always so pissy" i said and i felt my mom giving me her famous death glare but she didn't say anything since her sweet baby girl is back, when i said that a few of the boys from earlier chuckled and asher glared at then which made them shut up "you don't know anything about me" he growled and i sighed "oh but i do ashton i really do" i said and he looked taken back "what did you just call me?" he whispered and i smirked "only one person calls him ashton" johnny said looking at me and like it clicked into all my brothers mind at the same time they all said "Elizabeth?" they asked and i laughed "well finally somebody remembers me! God! I can't believe it took a freaking nickname to find out who i was...and you!" i said pointing to Charlie "actually believed me when i told you my name was angel how stupider can you get? I'm your freaking twin!" i said and everybody just stood their with shocked faces and the guys from earlier with confused faces.

"who's Elizabeth?" a little boy beside dylan said and i looked at him "aww who's this cutie!"i said going into girl mode and the little boy blushed but smiled "I'm jay!" he said happily and he was missing a tooth at the top and i smiled "well jay i'm Elizabeth nice to meet you" i said smiling sweetly at him "your pretty how come I've never seen you before?" he asked "thank you jay and to answer you second question that would be because my parents made me move to Arizona with my aunt rosse and forgot ALLLLL about me for ten whole years!" i said and i could see everyone's guilty faces including my parents "oh...i'm sorry" he said and i gave him a confused look "it's not your fault jay you weren't born when it happened so i don't hate you buddy but the others now that's a different story" i said winking at him and stood "I've suddenly lost my appetite i think I'm going to go to bed now" i said and walked towards the elevator and stepped in "oh and another thing....I'm back bitches" then the elevator doors closed and i sighed. I went into my room and threw of my clothes putting on some black shorts and a bright orange nike sports bra and i threw my hair in a messy bun and plopped down on the bed falling to sleep instantly.