Chapter Twenty One: Date Fights

When i got home i immediately started getting ready for my date with Kody. As i was getting dressed (black lace lingerie) i looked at my hair and pouted but then from the corner of my eyes i saw something, i slowly dragged my hand over to the black tube laying lazily on my desk and picked it up twirling it around in my hand then looked at myself in the mirror before taking a deep breathe and going into the bathroom locking the door. After an hour of showering i finally got the courage to pull off the towel from my hair and as i approached my mirror my mouth fell open. My once dirty blonde hair with Black highlights was completely black and i must admit, i pulled it off well. I quickly got dressed making sure my legs were shaved and i did my makeup adding on my simple jewelry and my long knee high boots to complete the outfit. I heard the bell ring from downstairs and i sprayed on some perfume ruffling my hair up a little to make it look like i wasn't trying to impress koby but i was you know?. I took a deep breathe and opened my room door walking downstairs and into the front room and when everyone saw me jaws dropped.

"Omg!" julie said running over to me with the other girls "you look so hot!" may said "i love your hair!" karma squealed "omg eli!" autumn said "what the!_" charlie began "fuck!" grayson finished "no go change!" Zack ordered making me frown "and change your hair back" kaylum said "like now" johnny said "i think she looks hot" kody said making all the boys growl and glare at him "more like a slut" rowan mumbled sitting on grayson lap and i rolled my eyes at her "don't listen to her eli you look hot and ignore your brothers i also love your hair it fits you now go!" jordi said "and be safe!" stephanie said i smiled at them "thanks guys" i said and miley smiled "and don't worry you look hot as fuck!" miley commented and i laughed going over to kody "ready?" i asked and he nodded opening the door for me and placing a hand on my lower back when i heard a low growl expecting it to be one of my brothers but to my surprise it was grayson, why the fuck is he growling.

Everything was happening to fast for my brain. Kody and Grayson were fighting, Rowan and i were arguing on the verge of fighting but my brothers held us back, the girls tried to get the boys to stop, autumn cried in a corner with asher  while checking his forming black eye, and when the boys escorted rowan outside before i kicked her in her face AGAIN i broke out crying and miley came over to me "it's okay eli" she comforted me and i felt her slightly shaking "no it's nit they always do things like this i hate him!" i cried and she tried calming down. I finally stood up and sniffed "stop it!" i shouted seeing that my brothers finally split the two up but they were still arguing and from the looks of it kody got his butt kicked. When i screamed the boys stopped and looked at me "stop it please" i sighed running a hand through my hair "who hit my brother?" i asked referring to asher who now had a full on black eye "it was a_" i cut kody off "get out" i said leaning miley and she had one of my hands which was behind my back "but he_" kody started "kody please just get out" i said looking at him with slightly watery eyes and a red nose "whatever" he said pushing away from nick and he left slamming the door behind him causing me and the girls to slightly jump "are you happy now?" i asked all the guys with a hand out then i walked upstairs and into my room slumping against the wall lazily and i let out a whimper "Eli" someone softly called "go away" i said sniffing "Eli i'm sorry please open up" grayson said and i scuffed "you'd be the last person i'd open the door for you got into a fight with my date which was stupid, you brought that skank over my house, then you get my brother a black eye" i said "i'm not the one who swung his elbow into Asher's face!" he tried defending "but you started it why?!" i said swinging my room door open so i could scream at him better and i noticed he had a few cuts on his face, i was abou to say something about them but i was engulfed in a tight hug by grayson "i'm so sorry" he mumbled into my shoulder and after a few seconds i hugged him back but how could you not? He's grayson.